xxv. kelly severide.🌿

TW/CW: Sexual Content

"Kelly, can you get the customer up front? I'm restocking back here!" You yelled across the store. You worked at a fairly small convenient store in cold Chicago. It was just a small job to bring in a little extra money to help you pay for college or spoil yourself on weekends. outside, it was currently 11 degrees, the low for tonight was negative 2, and it was supposed to be a large snow storm later; as of now, it was just a regular Chi-Town snow. You were born in Florida, so for your family to move to Chicago, of all places, was definitely a change in both scenery and temperature.

"Got it," he walked behind you, slightly brushing against you on the way to the register up front. You looked in his direction to see if he purposely did it, and to your dismay, it was just an accident. Your face was slightly flushed as you continued to put away the bags of potato chips and bars of chocolate. As you did so, your manager huffed as they walked out the back room. "Gregory was supposed to bring change for the register when he got here, but he just called out, so I have to go get it myself," he trudged towards the front door, zipping his jacket all the way up.

The snow had picked up, and it seemed the storm was coming sooner than expected. "Close the store while I'm gone," your manager told you and Kelly: the only two people now left in the store. Kelly locked the door and turned out the beaming bright light as if to make the store appear closed to outsiders. You were in the back breaking down cardboard boxes when you felt a presence approach you. "Mind if I help?"

Kelly picked up a box regardless, easily reducing it to flat pieces of cardboard. There was a moment of silence as you watched his muscles work under his shirt, but you couldn't think about that. You knew Kelly worked for the Chicago Fire Department and that this was just temporary employment. "You know, if you wanted to kiss me, I wouldn't say no," he smiled, noticing you staring so heavily. You didn't notice so you looked away, embarrassed.

"You know we got some time before Phil comes back," Kelly took a box from your hand, and you immediately leaned in for a kiss. You both moved towards the back where camera couldn't see. Kelly pulled your pants down bending you over so he could have easy access from behind. "Damn, you're already wet.." he bit his lip as he slid one finger in you to loosen you up. "W-Wait," it felt so good you almost couldn't speak. "Do you have a condom?" you asked. You weren't on birth control, and didn't need any children right now.

He pulled one out his pocket with a smirk. "You must always have sex, huh?" you rolled your eyes jokingly. "I practice a lot of sex, Y/N, but I always make sure it's safe," he laughed, rolling the condom onto himself. He easily slid into you, filling you up. "Fuck," you muttered as he begin to move in and out of you slowly. He eventually quickened his pace. "You're so tight, fuck.. I'm about to cum," Kelly mumbled, his strokes getting deeper and sloppier. Within the next few minutes, you both released moans that filled the store.

As you pulled your pants up, you heard banging on the door. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR. IT'S COLD AS HELL!" your manager screamed, barely audible over the loud wind. Kelly ran to the rescue as you continued breaking boxes as though nothing happened. On the way back towards you, Kelly winked, which made you smiled uncontrollably. You both started small talk when your boss asked a question that made you freeze: "is this a fucking condom on my floor?!" You and Kelly looked at each other, gulping, frightened.

"These customers are so fucking disgusting, I swear. Kelly, please sweep the floor."

——

not kelly getting away with dropping his used condom on the floor lmaoooo 💀

-a.⚡️