xxvii. jay halstead.💫

short

short.
-

"Y/N? Babe?"

You heard your boyfriend call from the door of your apartment, awaking you from your sleep. "Hm?" You mumbled into the sheets, although he couldn't possibly hear you. He walked towards the muffled sound, a smile on his face. "Baby girl," he flopped on the bed beside you, kicking his shoes off. "What's wrong?" You asked, sitting up. Why was he being so.. loving? Not that he wasn't, but he was.. extra loving right now.

"Nothing, I just missed you," he told you which didn't make sense. He saw you before he went to the gym and it only lasted about two and a half hours. He was slightly sweaty and still in his workout attire. "I missed you, too," you told him, smiling. He leaned in for a kiss, but you gently stopped him.

"I'm sick and you're sweaty," you said, and sneezed immediately after. You had been suffering with mild cold symptoms for the last few days, resulting in you missing the gym. Otherwise, you would be on the treadmill or lifting weights right beside him. "Let me at least kiss your forehead," he pleaded and you nodded, with an eye roll. He was so stubborn, but you were happy he was yours..

——
finally some Halstead fluff!!! 🤍

-a.