xv. antonio dawson.💫 [2]

requested. part 2.

-

"Antonio, you look like you just got baptized," Adam Ruzek laughed, watching Antonio sweat bullets. It was his wedding day and he was so nervous, he was unintentionally dehydrating himself by his overproduction of sweat. He usually sweats when he gets nervous, just his underarms and palms, but now his entire body was drenched. "We'll have to take this to the dry cleaners-" "there's no time," his sister Gabby interrupted as she walked in. "Stick him in front of the fan," she directed, fixing his cuff links.

"Shouldn't you be in there with the women?" Shaun Roman asked somewhat jokingly. "And leave you all to deal with this water fountain of nerves alone? I wouldn't miss it for the world," she laughed, and the look Antonio gave her was almost disappointed. "I'm kidding, none of you in here know how to hem dress pants properly," she corrected, noticing Antonio wasn't fond of her roasts.

Just as she finished, there was a knock at the door. "Hey Voight," Gabby greeted, smiling. "Hey Gabby, can we have a moment?" He asked, and she nodded, everyone following her out the door (Jay giving him an encouraging pat on the shoulder as he passed) as the last person closed it behind them. "You know, I love my daughter more than anything in the world, Antonio," he started. Antonio held his breath. "And if anything were to happen to her, anyone were to break her heart, I'd have to go off the books and make their death look like an accident," he said, and Antonio wasn't sure where he was going with this speech.

"Antonio, I trust you. I know you love Aaliyah. I know your kids love her. I know she loves you.. I'm not saying you won't make any mistakes, but don't make any you can't come back from," he placed a hand on his shoulder. "I won't, Serge. I promise."

-

"You ready?" Hank asked you as you nervously took his arm. You were standing behind the double doors of the beautiful cathedral you and Antonio wanted to get married in. It was large and white with stain glass windows. It was breathtaking. "Yeah, nervous," you tried to smile, but you felt your stomach turn.

"You'll do fine, just don't trip," he joked, and you rolled your eyes as he cracked a smile. "Seriously, if you trip, just turn around and start ove-" the doors opened revealing the congregation full of you and Antonio's families and friends. Your focus was everywhere, but you were only looking at Antonio. His eyes were closed as he covered his face to hide the tears running down his cheeks. It made you cry, too. Hank walked alongside you, helping steady your nervous steps. When he reached the altar, you thanked him quietly as he handed you off to Antonio.

"God, you look beautiful."

For fentyprintson 💕