xxi. victor tan.⚡️

"Y/N, you really should make me some of your apple pie

"Y/N, you really should make me some of your apple pie. Hands down best I've ever had," Sergeant David Kay told you as you sat at Victor's desk. He was currently in a meeting with Hondo which left his desk open to you. Victor left the house in a rush this morning, forgetting his lunch and his debit card. You were off of work today, you were a social worker in the area, so you decided to drop it off at Headquarters while you were out running errands.

"Sure David, but Annie is a great cook! Why don't you get her to make you one? I'm sure she would say yes if you ask nicely," you joked, sipping your water. As you put the cap back on, Victor walked out the office. "Thank you so, so, so much baby. I wouldn't survive without you," he breathlessly kissed you a bunch all over your face. You could only giggle.

"You'd lose your head if it wasn't attached to your shoulders, honey," you told him, pressing a kiss to his cheek lovingly. With that, you said your goodbyes to everyone, David still begging for one of your homemade desert. Victor walked you out, unfortunate for him--you were his wife, so he loved spending time with you, but he was on a case and they were leaving soon, so you had to go.

In the parking garage, which was barely lit, you lead Victor to your car. You didn't notice, but he was lightly biting his lip behind you. He knew he only had a few minutes to-- "Victor?" you broke his focus on his sexual thoughts. "Huh?" he blurted, making you laugh. "I said that we should watch that movie we saw on Netflix a while back. We're both free from work tomorrow," you smiled, grabbing his hands to hold.

He rubbed your hands with his thumbs, the soft skin relaxing him. "We should," he replied as you unlocked your car. As you went to grab your jacket out the backseat, Victor pushed you in the car. It surprised you, but he closed the door to leave you both in the back together. "Vic, what are you doing?" you asked, slightly amused. You could see how flushed his face was, indicating his need for immediate sex. His ability to get horny literally anywhere with you was very funny to you, however, you wouldn't turn him down. "We don't have much time, baby girl.." he breathed against your skin, leaving kisses down your neck and chest, then unbuttoning your pants while he pulled them down your butt swiftly.

"So we gotta make it quick."

——
new imagine for victor tan of swat! i've been a little inactive (still checking messages, just not updating). i was at work when i randomly got the idea for this, so i had to type it up, hahaha. anyway, thank u all sm for 300+ followers & 100,000+ reads on these imagines! so glad you're enjoying!

-a.🤍⚡️