xi. antonio dawson.💫

requested.

-

"Y/N, you did a great job out in the field tonight," your father, Hank, congratulated you. That's right. You were the daughter of Hank Voight. Your last name stood out, as if it wasn't hard enough to score a date already. You were cut from the same cloth as your father, sharing many personality traits such as your stubbornness and ambition. Although you were known as "Hank's daughter", you were proud to carry the last name that your father fought hard to uphold every day as the Sergeant of Chicago PD.

"Thanks daddy, it never actually gets any easier chasing bone heads all day," you joked, making him laugh. He had his arm around your shoulders, walking with you out to your car. "Maybe you need to start working out. Drive safe, I'll see you tomorrow," he left to his car with a smile before you could argue. "You too, love you," you smiled, driving home.

You had a cozy apartment about 10 minutes from the district. When you entered, you locked your door, armed your security system, and placed your gun and badge on the kitchen counter. You sighed, exhausted from yet another days work. You threw your body in the couch, deciding to shower after a power nap.

As you drifted off, a knock on the door pulled you from your relaxation. You grunted, standing up. You checked the peephole and smirked lightly as you opened the door to reveal Antonio. "What are you doing here?" You asked, locking the door behind him.

"Just stopping by.. how was work?" He asked, having a seat on your couch where you previously lay. "Fine, I just got home," you sighed, standing in front of him, not minding a little early morning sex. "I'm about to shower," you told him teasingly. He understood, following you to your bathroom. He leaned in to kiss you and you accepted.

His hands roamed your body, pulling your shirt over your head. You blindly searched for the shower knobs and turned on one of them. You both finished undressing, your lips never leaving each other. Antonio was the first to step in the shower and howled at the steaming hot water. "That's hot," he warned you as he hopped out.

You laughed at him, sticking your hand in the path of water. "It's not even that hot, big baby," you told him, turning on the cold water just to make him comfortable. You liked your water scorching hot.

As you stepped in, he followed. "I'll show you something big," he mumbled, kissing you again. His hands trailed down your body, and he inserted two fingers in you, making you gasp. "I'm not with the foreplay tonight. Let's get straight to it," he told you, immediately pressing you against the wall..

For BGNation4ever 💫