IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

Hey guys, I have a few things to say for now. So, lets get down to business!

First of all, I'm happy to say that the SEQUEL is out! Yeah I have updated the prologue and chapter 1 but eh, hope I can satisfy your wishes to make a relationship development between our two beloved agents!

Another thing, the sequel happed after the events of Ejen Ali The Movie, soooo spoiler warning!!!

If you want to read the story but don't want to get spoiled, its easy. Watch the movie.

Where to watch? Go to google then type "123 movie ejen ali the movie" and select the first option. There are tons of adds in that place and pop ups, just press all the 'x' on pop ups and adds, there should be a purple field where you can play the movie but every 2 clicks lead to adds. Yeah, its annoying but if you want to watch the movie, bear with it.

After a short add that you might or might not be able to skip, just press play again and the movie should be already starting. Go full screen mode to avoid disturbances from adds (two times pop up before success, sigh) yeah it has English subtitles don't worry.

The second thing that I want to elaborate today is about my book on sofanovel.com entitled "Her Pride Belongs to the CEO". I just got a message from the editor that my book has a 'chance' to get into the promotion program, if I can get into that program then my chances to making my first original work popular will increase.

But the sad thing is, the promotional stage has requirements, readership.

That's right, the more comments and reads I get, the more chances that I have to get into the program. I really, really need your help guys, even if a small act such as leaving a nice complementing comment on the book will make me really, really happy. But then again, you can only comment once. I hope you guys can take the time to even read the first few chapters (since from chapter 8 and so on is locked for pay) this is my only chance to earn and help my family. Please, have the heart to check it out and leave a comment most importantly, I only have like two comments there and its definitely not gonna help me get in the program. Please dear readers, my friends, help me on this one QAQ

I just need you guys to take the time to read it (or skim and scroll around if you want, still counts as a read) and I just need comments, please comment good words or compliments about the story pleaseeeee!

I love you guys!!! Please help meeee just for the last timeeee!!