Chapter 13

Normal P.O.V.

"Is that so...?" the voice of General Rama echoed throughout the room through the holographic monitor through transmission. His eyes gazed from Agent Geetha, then to Agent Rizwan whom are the only ones present in the room. The holographic platform in front of the two agents displayed a series of files and reports, all of them concerning what happened in the last mission as well as the compromission that occurred.

A short silence was bestowed on the three before General Rama released a sigh. "Very well, I'll inform the Chief Pillar Leaders about this. You both are given permission to do whatever is necessary to mitigate the situation." He spoke once more, earning a series of nodding from the two agents in front of him.

"Affirmative, sir. You need not to worry about this matter, for Agent Rizwan and I are already handling things smoothly." Agent Geetha replied before the transmission ended. The two agents glanced over at each other shortly after their briefing with the General.

"Has he woken?" Agent Geetha questioned the man, whom just crossed his arms, fiddling a lollipop stick between his fingers. "Not yet..." he replied, another heavy sigh leaving his lips as he led the way, leaving the room. Agent Geetha followed afterwards, Agent Leon and Agent Karya has been in charge of monitoring Komeng and his gang with constant efficiency. Although, they are being treated in the medical bay since last night. Some had too fatal wounds that needs intensive care. The mentors decided that the detainment should be postponed until they are back in their healthy state, more or less. But of course, agents on major pillars such as Tekno and Inviso are around, keeping an eye on them. It is unknown if they have the malicious thought of trying to escape their detainment but so far, they seem too weak to even leave their beds. They are too drained of energy, which leads to a prolonged time for recuperation.

During that thought, Agent Geetha began to wonder about how the young tekno was. He was the most seriously injured above everyone who was involved. She personally monitored the boy's condition since the night that they arrived at the academy, which was the nearest M.A.T.A. facility that they decided to stay and recuperate. It would take longer to get to the main headquarters if so.

With that, the boy was fine. Signs of concussion was evident; injuries weren't too severe and life-threatening. Because of Agent Rizwan's expertise of lifeguard and rescue, Ali was safe and far from being in a life-threatening situation. The only issue is that the boy has still not woken as of now. Apparently, Komeng and his gang are already wide awake and even demanding for something to eat.

On the other hand, Alicia has woken as well and their encounter didn't go well. The female mentor didn't really want to attribute such force if the students were coordinating as they should be.

But then again, she has always been keen in keeping her temper and emotions within herself. How come she suddenly lashed out on the neuro agent over such a small matter?

Perhaps, she was just frustrated, stressed out, and tired. She hasn't got a wink of sleep ever since the mission, since it's her duty to monitor Komeng's gang and the injured agents as a pillar mentor. Especially, her undoubted concern and frustration seeing how Ali's condition was no better than the others.

Yes, she cares about Ali just as much as Agent Rizwan and Agent Bakar does. But she couldn't sit still in one place knowing that the boy is yet to gain consciousness. A pang of guilt weaving over her chest knowing that Ali was emotionally unstable. If she only knew, she could've requested for Agent Rizwan to pick another tekno agent for the mission. She should have left Ali in the base where its safe and away from harm's way. She knew, that Ali's emotions are strong and powerful, it was just as unstable as I.R.I.S.' Override mode.