Chapter 7

Normal P.O.V.

"Rizwan?" a certain middle-aged female softly spoke as her room companion returned. She was sitting by the sofa whilst reading a file which contained her next projects she planned for her students. The night was vast and quiet as it was nearly midnight. Her companion, Agent Rizwan, had just arrived as the door swung open softly by a tug from his feet. She was surprised to see her room companion carrying a boy in his arms. The boy slept soundly as he carried him in his arms which Geetha recognized as one of her students, Ali.

"What happened?" she inquired, placing her file down on the coffee table before going to Rizwan with striding footsteps. The inviso male slowly yet gently laid the snoozing boy in his arms down on the soft, large bed which was in the room. Agent Geetha watched as Rizwan carefully removed the boy's shoes, then his hoodie.

The female proceeded to help out by removing any unneeded article of clothing from the boy such as his bracelet which she questions not the origin and his watch. Having the initiative to change the boy's clothing into a cleaner and more comfortable one.

It didn't take long before Agent Geetha changed Ali's attire into his sleeping attire. As Agent Geetha expected a scenario like this one. So, she initiatively packed a set of clothes for Ali separately.

When she finished dressing the boy, Ali was now comfortably asleep. Agent Rizwan could see how Ali seemed much more comfortable in his night clothes than in his thick previous clothes a moment ago. Agent Geetha then picked up the small pile of clothes which they took off of Ali and placed them in a plastic bag as his shoes was placed under the bed like it should be. Agent Rizwan continued to watch his apprentice in his slumber, with arms crossed and face sketched with the expression of concern.

Geetha took note of Rizwan's behavior as she finished cleaning up the used clothes of which Ali wore a moment ago before she changed his clothes. With concern written over her expression, she softly placed a hand over Rizwan's broad shoulder.

"I ask you, what happened?" she questioned once again, drifting her eyes over to the sleeping boy by the bed. Whom seem too busy snuggling up on a pillow to be bothered by the two adults whom shared the same expression of concern for the boy.

A sigh escape the adult inviso's lips before he tilted his head, to gaze over the female beside him.

"He reminds me so much... of myself..." he mumbled in a hushed tone, fearing the possibility of disturbing the boy from his slumber. It didn't take long before he turned and walked over to the balcony, in which Agent Geetha followed as well. She scarcely knew about Agent Rizwan's personality and he himself, though she can sense how troubled the other adult was.

"A penny for your thoughts?" the female once again questioned, sitting on an iron carved seat which was already by the balcony, an iron carved table in front of her as Agent Rizwan sat on another iron carved seat on the other side of said table, silence bestowed them as they looked off at the vast sea of midnight darkness, not a star to be seen. Geetha glanced over to the far left, where supposedly Alicia's room balcony was placed. She could see how the sliding doors are already shut, and lights ceased from existence on the said room.

"I know how troubled Ali feels, he feels like he's in a hopeless position between choosing for others and himself. He reminds me so much of myself when I was young, naïve and easy to deceive. I don't know how to... deal with this kind of situation, whereas I was alone when I was in his position." He explained, he looked down over at the lower part of the rails by the balcony whilst Agent Geetha simply looked over at him.