Chapter 2

Ali's P.O.V.

"Cool!" I exclaimed, carrying my backpack with me, Comot isn't hiding inside since it's already filled with my stuff. We are currently on our way to the school's entrance near the street. Agent Rizwan promised to pick us up for the trip, he agreed since only a few of us are going, the others doesn't want to with an excuse of being busy of some sort. But luckily, my dad agreed to let me join simply because Agent Rizwan and Alicia told him that they will guarantee my safety. Dad is kind of worried since I no longer have I.R.I.S. and when there's trouble, I might be oblivious to it since I got used to having I.R.I.S. tell me what to do or how to respond.

"Yeah, the park has a lot of daredevil rides that even I wouldn't dare to ride." Khai replied as finally, Agent Rizwan arrived but with a different vehicle this time. It looked more like a van to me since it's bigger than the last one. Wait a sec-isn't M.A.T.A. spoiling Agent Rizwan too much? I mean, didn't he get a new Ferrari just a few days ago? Or is this something that he borrowed from M.A.T.A. since there's plenty of us?

Not really a lot, most of the guys didn't want to join in due to being busy. I mean come on! We are Agents! We save the day like all the time, why need to attend college? I mean, I have been convincing Dad to just let me have college in the training academy since we really can't do anything about my grades. And I'm 16 and a half, I'm too young to devote my life to studying, I'm still in highschool, the others are in college since they're kind of older than me. The only ones here are Iman, Moon, Khai, Jet, Alicia, Comot, Roza and me. So, yeah, that's about it.

I watched as Iman and Moon conversed while getting in the back of the vehicle along with Jet and Roza, which leaves for Alicia, Khai and I to be at the middle. Comot would rather hop onto Alicia's arms instead of mine, man, am I no longer her owner?

"Once again, no littering." Agent Rizwan reminded before starting the engine, I'm seated right in the middle, with Khai on my left and Alicia on my right along with Comot. Alicia was busy petting Comot to even bother looking around, girls these days, they rather be in each other's embrace than me, saddening.

"Alicia... how long till we get there anyways?" I decided to question, it was quiet around here, the only thing I hear is the three girls chatting in the back and Jet snoring by the window side, Khai is busy admiring the scenery out the window and of course, Alicia petting Comot. I feel kind of left out and since it's kind of quiet here in the middle, I decided to speak.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Agent Geetha is in the passenger seat, she decided to supervise us when we get to wherever we're going. I don't know, Agent Leon said that we 'still' need supervision, especially in an area where is far or rather, outside of Cyberjaya.

"In a few hours, I'm not in the mood to talk so you should either go to sleep like Jet and keep quiet." Alicia commented before glancing over at the window, seeing buildings pass by which soon faded into a series of trees. And ouch, guess she really isn't the type to talk even if we are more than friends by this time. I don't know, its not like anyone here has car sickness, I just don't like how quiet here is. Even Agent Geetha whom seem to do the same and watch the scenery change by the window. I suddenly remembered what Agent Geetha told me a few days ago, when I was training. I dedicated a few hours for the last few days to train harder and guess what, I improved! I feel like I.R.I.S. is still with me whenever I fight, my agility and senses greatly improved, I can sense incoming attacks even from afar. I wonder if Mom is proud of me right now, she did say, I'm a strong boy.

But then again, I stayed quiet for now, Comot is already asleep from Alicia's ministrations and I am this close onto doing the same, I yawned for a few seconds. Well, many do say that a smooth car ride does rock people to drowsiness, and they are right. I could use a nap, Alicia did say that it'll take a few hours, it wouldn't hurt to have a little nap like Jet and Comot.