Important Author's Note

Hey.

It's been a while, I know. These days, I just don't feel like writing, you know? School and all, plus, my paid novel that I really need to finish. 

I've been recently hooked into reading those x Reader fanfics lately, and I thought; why not write my own?

But then, there's this book that is still ongoing... I don't know if I will finish this one though, I soon just felt like I don't find the addiction for Ali anymore...

So... yeah, here's the synopsis of mine for this book supposedly.

Vikram took Ali and all those stuff, yeah, I know that. The only thing that you need to know is that I like ending books with someone dying :) especially, if the character is a character that everyone loves huehue.

So, the thing is. Since I might not be writing this soon, Ali will die at the very end, again, to save Alicia. Yeah, he remembers everything at the very crucial time, enough to block her way...

Liquidized elements are POISONOUS I tell you. If Agent Zain died just by getting slashed by it, then what more would it be if it runs in your veins?

To those saying that Liquidized Azurium is similar to "Uno's Control" stuff, no, its not. Uno used microbots that runs in the bloodstream to control the body. Kind of like 'artificial' bones that makes you move like a robot whenever activated.

That's all for now, I hope you guys could still support me if I write something else...

But most of all....

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! SIKE! HAHAHAHA!!!

Sorry not sorry.