Chapter 8

Normal P.O.V.

"Good morning, Ali." The adult female greeted to the stirring boy whom was slowly awakening from the beams of light which shone by the open balcony doors as the rays of sunlight beamed against his face and stirred him awake.

He stiffed out a groggy grunt and slowly sat up, stretching his sore limbs before a yawn made it's way out of his lips. To his surprise, the first thing he saw as he opened his eyes was Agent Geetha's figure whom was sitting by the edge of the bed. The slight surprise in which the female was there when he didn't expected it, he tensed and accidentally fell off the bed.

A grunt followed by a yelp escaped his lips as his bottom made contact with the polished wooden floor. Agent Geetha then immediately went over to help him up to his feet, the young boy groaned in annoyance as he placed a hand over at his sore bottom, easing the pain as he looked over at his pillar mentor.

"Agent... Geetha? What are you doing here? Where's Alicia?" he questioned, frantically looking around only to realize that the interior was slightly different that what he remembered of his room which he shared with Alicia.

The older woman smiled and gave him a paper bag which contained a set of his clothes, which she got from Alicia of course.

"You fell asleep, and Agent Rizwan brought you back. He figured that you still want to distance yourself from Alicia after everything. Now, go and get yourself freshened up, we'll be having breakfast in an hour." She stated before sitting up and heading over to the mini dining table in the room, where he could see Agent Rizwan was sitting by the sofa, reading a sheet of newspaper alongside sipping his coffee.

"Agent... Rizwan...?" he mumbled, it took him a few minutes to realize that Agent Geetha and Agent Rizwan was sharing a room in the first place, how could he forget?

And... did he just slept on the sofa? He slept there because Ali took up his space?

The young tekno felt kind of guilty for taking up space and bothering them for such trivial matters which he is responsible with. But nonetheless, he followed as Agent Geetha said and went to shower.

---------------

----------------------------------

----------------

"Take your time, no need to rush!" Agent Geetha mentioned as the other agents went on to get their breakfast. Chattering and jokes filled the atmosphere as the students went to get their meals like how ordinary people would do.

All for except a certain neuro and tekno agent whom stayed behind with Agent Rizwan and Geetha.

Sure, the two agents were fairly confused on why they are asked to stay behind. But Alicia knew that it must be concerning the events which occurred last night.

Ali could only muster a curtly nod as he followed Agent Geetha over to a seat fit for two people only, the two adult agents would like to talk to the two concerned students separately.

Ali could vaguely remember the embarrassing events of earlier today, something he kept in mind which got him silent for quite a while.

But in the end, he just sat on the seat parallel to Agent Geetha's. Silence was bestowed on the both of them as Geetha casually took a sip of her morning tea which she got from the beverage tables nearby.