Sneak Peak + Author's Note.

I'm still alive! Yeah It's been too long, I know. (I think I recently updated a chapter a few days ago or so...?).

I have been pretty busy and it might take a while before I can gather enough free time to edit my old works and some chapters with errors. Thank you for supporting this book as much as I enjoyed brainstorming for chapters! Hehe.

So, someone asked this, about how many words does it usually take to be considered long or short for me. Well...

Generally, my chapters range from 2,500-3,500 words.

So, short chapters are less than 2,500 words.

Anyways, here's a little snapshot of Chapter 11.

This is still under editing and changes might include but yeah

This is still under editing and changes might include but yeah. I'm doing Chapter 11 right now and this is a snapshot of what will happen. (Will still be subjected for review, this isn't final yet.)

On another hand, I have a new original novel which I will be *trying* to contract in another platform soon. I hope you guys can support me on that one :> Here's the sample synopsis;

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Title: His Eyes That Pierced Her Heart.

Genre: Drama, Romance, Tragedy

Synopsis:

   "Why do you want to be my bride so badly?" he questioned, his mesmerizing eyes locked onto mine, his aura, his gesture, everything about him seems so... mesmerizing...

I shook the thoughts away, mentally reminding myself of my goal. "To marry someone like you, an angel from heaven. Marrying you would be no doubt, a blessing." I replied, stammering in hesitation. I couldn't help it, the moment I looked into his eyes, I couldn't control myself. As if my bones were jelly, collapsing upon my weight. I could feel him approaching me, I tensed, taking a few steps back, hitting the wall behind me. His arm on the wall right above my head as he leaned down to my face, feeling his breath touch my skin.

"An angel?" he chuckled deviously.

"Are you sure, I'm an angel?"

Crystal Fei was no ordinary girl; she was a fiery woman with the thirst for revenge. For 10 years, she has been looking for the culprit who caused her brother's death at all cost.

When she was in the brink of hopelessness and despair after losing the only clue she had, a man reached out, promising that he will aid in her revenge on that person who killed her brother. Thus, she agreed to join an assassination organization known as Blood in Roses, she trained to become a highly skilled assassin, wherein her only goal is to fight and avenge the death of her brother by killing the person who caused it.

But what game did fate play on Crystal when she was tasked to steal his heart in an undercover mission to avenge her brother. Will it still be a game of pretense when she looked into his eyes.

The eyes that was so sharp and mysterious, his eyes that pierced her heart.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

What do you guys think about my new novel synopsis? 

I would love to get some feedback from you guys :D What are your insights which might happen in the story?

Also, a lot of people are commonly asking if I have discord and stuff in private messages, so I'm just gonna post it here. 

Blare Rose#4559

That's my discord, you can add me if you want. Because many has been private messaging me about this, I don't know why though.

Anyhow, stay safe and happy my dearies! I will update as soon as I can :>