【𝐏】𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

While [m.name] was still carrying the creature with the whip, Riddle was the first person to snap and immediately raised his magic pen. Waving it in circular motion.

"[Off with your head]!!" Riddle shouted with magic began to appear as a red and black patterned, gold, collar locked itself on Grim's neck. [m.name] widened his eyes in complete amusement.

The whip completely bounced off the creature and it firmly landed on Crowley's hand while Grim was about to land on the floor, harshly. Yet instead landed on someone's arms. It looked upwards just see mixed colored eyes staring right at it's neon ones.

It was [m.name], eyes looking down softly and concerned.

"How troublesome..." [m.name] mumbled and plopped the collared creature down on it's feet. He took a moment to shook his head before stepping back as a bouncing white haired male followed beside him.

"Oh~! Hey, you good? You were so cool out there!" Kalim whispered aloud and clear with stars in his eyes.

[m.name], still noticing that he wasn't wearing the fallen and hollow hood he immediately covered himself by doing one swift move. He was cringing at the dozens of eyes stared at him, creepy as you can tell.

[m.name] turned his attention back at Kalim who waited for his response, he just nodded in appreciation. "Other than that, are you alright?"

Making the shorter male talk more than a single word felt like an accomplishment to Kalim and he didn't know why as he grinned widely. "Nah! It doesn't now. But thanks for helping me! And also for capturing that raccoon too!!" He beamed.

"You're very welcome..?" [m.name] said with uncertainty, his eyes slightly blinded at the gesture. He looked away just to ignore the cheery, bright smiles from beside him.

This person somehow reminds me of the twins and maybe at how Yuu smiles too... The thought easily slipped by.

"Nygah! The heck is this!?" Grim yelled and looked at the collar, raising it's paw to touch it with dread.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts 23: 'One shall never bring a cat into a festival...' You being one, means you've broken the rule." Riddle spoke, "I shall have you leave this school at once..." He stepped in and crossed his arms, sighing as he looked at the confused raccoon.

"I am not a cat!! I'll burn this collar right up! and... Huh? I can't use my fire!" The cat let out a shriek in disbelief and tried to burn the collar down to crisp. But no avail.

Riddle glared at it, "Hmph...! you won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like any ordinary cat."

"What?! I'm not some pet!" Grim yelled but it made Riddle glare at it more, "Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off later anyway when you'll get thrown out."

[m.name] slightly tilted his head, either confused and curious as he listened at their conversation. As he immediately and easily catch upon the conversation.

"Was that collar supposed to seal one's magic away...?" He whispered in amusement and curiosity, watching the poor collared creature on the floor struggling.

"Amazing... You catch on pretty quickly for someone who can't use magic."

Suddenly, a sly voice piped in next to [m.name]'s ear and he immediately turned his head to the other direction where Kalim was. Seeing a pair of bluish, gray eyes staring at his own in the most mischievous and interested way.