【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"[OFF WITH YOUR HEAD]!"

Riddle's unique magic immediately reached you and the others. But the moment you felt something heavy shackled on your neck, the quick it was to vanish. Yet you somehow felt the weight that sent your pulse quickening. You caressed your throat for a moment and inhaled sharply.

Unfortunately, the same thing didn't happen to them of course. You suspected it was because you don't have magic.

"Trey!! Cater!! I want them thrown off the premises this instant!" With no choice, the said seniors then obeyed. It was disappointing to look at.

"No worries, we can walk out ourselves..." You seethed with your umbrella out, and nudged your head over Ace and Deuce who were quick enough to follow and darted away.

Turning to Riddle once more, your demeanor and gaze were screaming hostility. The words that left your lips marked a speechless expression on the dorm leader's face.

And probably looks of horror from the students but you didn't care less.

"Down with the bloody Red Queen."

Drip, drip, drip...

The way you said it was utterly venomous. With that, you turned and ran away to catch up with the others. Hearing the sound of hollow drips, falling down to a neverending void as it echoed.

So empty, and it was sinking.

You don't like the sound of it.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Reuniting back with the others, you suspected that the two seniors were following you, and you were right. Considering that you come to understand why they couldn't disobey Riddle, it was because they've been with him for most of the time. Saying that he meant no harm which you did not believe.

Nevertheless, you're still disappointed.

"Alright, [m.name]-chan and friends, later~!"

"I'm sorry." Spoke Trey, "We'll convince him to let you back with another apology..."

"That won't be necessary." You spat.

"[m.name], you do know that's the ru-"

"If having a rule that might risk killing you, will you follow it then like obedient dogs?" You snapped, a glare of disappointment evident and they all stood silent. Not knowing what to argue next.

You continued, eyes narrowing, "The fact that you stayed silent and obeyed... It's like asking to be imprisoned forever. He's foolish, tell him that or I'll tell him myself!"

Everyone stood silent as you turned your back on the seniors to aid the others. Trey and Cater then left and shut the gate without a word. Sadly, you're right. But at the same time, they feel trapped.

They also hoped for someone to help them unbind these shackles. It was getting suffocating.

"You guys alright?" You shifted worriedly to your friends, who were in obvious pain at the weight on their necks. They nodded but you noticed the lack of response from Ace.