【𝐏】𝐎𝐧𝐞

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[m.name] snoozed peacefully inside a dark abyss which was trapping him inside. Until suddenly a rattled noise echoes through his ears, and unconsciously stirred him to wake up. When fully awake he can only see almost nothing but the darkness engulfing him.

Did... Have I fallen asleep? And fell down the ground?

[m.name] winced softly at how bruised up he is, he must've fell down to the ground harshly since he already felt new bruises forming on his sides. Without one thought, he only walked forward yet his head slammed into something he did not expect. He then let out another wince.

"A wall? Ow..." [m.name] rested his throbbing forehead at the unknown platform, brows furrowed.

Ignorance is bliss they say, and he should've just listen to that advice. Now he's being kidnapped by some fancy and yet magical carriage. But surely his family or Yuu aren't the ones behind this situation right? Is this some kind of prank that he didn't know about? Yet...

I am being kidnapped aren't i?

With a calm and dangerously sweet tone, he spoke. "Yuu? Ethan? Emma? Why am I here, inside this... box?" [m.name]'s voice wavered in the slightest.

Expecting his family or friend to answer, an unfamiliar voice chimed from the outside. "Crap, people are coming! Gotta get those fast...!"

[m.name] felt himself froze on his feet. Just upon hearing the high pitched voice, he waited for something to happen but he sweated intensely, eyes darted around. It suddenly felt hot and he got even quieter each second.

"This is just a dream... Just a dream... Just a dream..." He chanted like a mantra.

It's like something was burning him in the first place and in fact, he can't even breathe properly. Wanting to escape and live, he forcefully banged the door and pushed it as it slowly creaked open.

Without hesitation, [m.name] immediately walked out of the box, and observed the place he is in as his [eye colored] and green eyes shot up like saucers. The room he was in was not his room nor the front yard. But a dark and an eerie room with floating coffins scattered in the air.

"Wha...? Where am i??"

"Gah! Why are you up!?"

He was pulled out from his thoughts when a high pitched voice got a lot clearer until he looked down in confusion, seeing a raccoon with blue flaming cat ears and a ribbon on the back as the collar.

Is it even a cat? A demon? Or a raccoon?

Whatever it was, [m.name] was surprised yet intrigued and suddenly he stepped back in caution. His eyes widened as the creature talked yet again before he interrupted it.

"A... A talking raccoon??!" He exclaimed and said creature suddenly irked by the name.

"Who are you calling raccoon?!?!" The creature yelled in anger and it suddenly pointed itself with it's paw, rather a bit proud. "I am The Great Grim!"

Clearing himself from confusion and shock, [m.name] only and silently stared down at the creature before him. Both brows knitted together, his mind figuring out if it's still a dream or not.

The creature laughed, "Oh, whatever. Hey, human!! Hurry and give me your clothes!!" It demanded and pointed their paw to the silent male. [m.name] was really confused by it's actions and looked down at his clothes that the unknown creature wanted.