【𝐏】𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey, monster! Over here!!"

You yelled, your voice loud enough for the said monster from the mine to hear. Turning to your shouts, it spotted you and angrily moved forward. A low growl escaped it's non-existing mouth and on it's way to you to cause harm.

"Grr! There... thief too... Won't give... Mine. MINE!" It's own growls getting louder even more as it felt intimidated just seeing your brave figure and aura. Closing your distance to it, the monster raised it's blunt pickaxe and slammed it down on you. You, who barely escaped it in time.

"Ah?! That punch looks like a knockout if it lands!" Grim commented nervously but chose to ignore it, instead you glanced your eyes back behind you. And behind you was the monster trailing behind.

"Get it far from the tunnel as possible!!" You commanded, loudly enough for them to hear. Which the others did and readied themselves for the possible outcome.

"Go away! Go away!!"

"I-it's pretty far from the tunnel now..!" The overwhelmed Grim exclaimed turning quickly towards you and waited for your signal. Your eyes focused on the creature.

You huffed, "Right..." Staring at the sluggish monster you calmly sighed and finally set up the timing. Seeing that it was in the spot where you wanted it to stand. "Now!" You turned to Ace who already had his pen out to cast magic.

"Great Grim's [Fire Special]!" Grim exclaimed and began to blew out his flames from his mouth, hitting it directly to the monster.

"Alright, I got this! Let's go [Extra Large Tempest]!" With a wave of his pen and pointed it on the target, he chanted as the wind he casted was sent towards the monster. Who is now weakened from the fire-tornado attack.

"How's this!? I can even fan Grim's shoddy flames into an inferno!!"

"It's not shoddy..! Ugh! Every word out of your mouth just ticks me off!!"

While they were arguing again, you immediately turned to Deuce and shouted out your next words, "The monster is caught in the inferno, Deuce! Now's your chance!!"

Upon hearing his name, Deuce breathed slowly and even concentrated himself like what you've instructed him to do earlier. As he relaxed his muscles, the tension on him slowly fades away. His shoulders relaxed under the chill breeze.

"Calm down... Take aim... The biggest, and heaviest thing I know..." He extended his pen towards the monster with a determined glint in his eyes screaming for victory.

"...[Come forth, cauldron]!"

And something suddenly appeared out of thin air, a black cauldron immediately crushed the sluggish monster down but not without letting out a surprised grunt while it was pushed forcefully flat to the ground. You, and three other of your companions celebrated.

Grim cheered, "Pnah! Nice work everyone!" Then noticed something, more like experiencing Deja Vu and he began to snicker. Nudging your leg from below.

"Look, [m.name]! The monster looks flat as a pancake just like Ace was earlier! Hah!" His honest words made you snort a little, covering your mouth with your hand. Well, Grim was speaking facts.

"You don't have to bring that up again! Geez, today is just not my day." Ace complained with a defeated sigh, both of his shoulders slumped down. You smirked, "Not just you, my guy..."