【𝐇】𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"All hail our leader, The Rose-red Ruler! His very grace, his excellency: Dorm Leader Riddle!"

You stood amongst the crowd with the others on a table that was designated for you and them. Trumpets blew and cheers clapped when the gates opened, revealing their said Rose-red Ruler, Riddle. Once again, you were back wearing the Dorm uniform of black and red colored from Cater, in courtesy of the certain Heartslabyul gang to show their gratitude. Per say it was the two third year's and Riddle's plan to do so.

"Wow~! After those weeks of renovating the garden, I could say that we did a pretty good job~!" Cater chirped, holding his phone up and you can hear the snapping from his phone.

"I'd say, it's been a week of hell." Ace groaned.

"It was still tiring, but the results were more amazing than I expected." Deuce said, crossing his arms.

You smiled at them apologetically. "Sorry. I should've been here to help..."

Goodness, from how the garden looked before you blacked out it was probably tiring to clean everything and tending the new rose bushes back. Although, they were lucky that they had the magic to do. It could've been exhausting to do it from the start manually.

"[m.name], you literally passed out and now you're worried that you didn't get to help?" Ace sent a ridiculous glance as you sweat-dropped.

Deuce nodded. "For once, I agree. We were worried, y'know but I'm glad you're alright." He smiled at you.

Oh, that's right. You still haven't told them about the sudden mana deficiency you have apparently. You have gotten a bit busy cleaning and renovating Ramshackle while attending all your classes everyday, that you've forgotten. Especially when in the past few days you can notice how they pampered you so easily whenever you stopped by their Dorm or the other way round.

"Hey, guys! Look over here!" Cater urged, holding his phone up to get you, Grim, Deuce and Ace in the frame. You smiled when the camera clicked, resulting in a good photo.

They would often walk you to your classes, or it could be one person then another and it was mostly the first years or Riddle would accompany you. The redhead would always have tea with you in their dorm lounge and converse about anything and looking at you ever so fondly. Trey's a different story, you knew he was a man full of secrets but he's surprisingly smart and he would often offer to study together in the library.

Sometimes during lunch, Trey would often invite you to the school kitchen after classes and the both of you would bake sweets for upcoming Unbirthday Parties and anything else. Commenting from time to time for your knife techniques, and your organized demeanor in the kitchen with Cater inviting himself in as the taste-tester. Cue, the snap of his camera and by tomorrow, Trey will be showing you the pictures of you and Trey's cooking in his post's.

Cater is indeed an enthusiastic person, from time to time he would be right outside Ramshackle or anywhere just to hang out whether it was movies or treating you to some food. And he will always have the time to flirt, resulting in you flirting back either way or not.

They were indeed trying to be discreet about their pampering but you were more observant and immediately took notice. It was somehow nice to be pampered for once though, instead.

Grim suddenly grumbled. "Let's get snackin', already!" He whined, staring at the delicious desserts on your table that's intentionally placed nearby Riddle's. You nearly questioned how everyone can handle this much sweetness.