【𝐏】𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The two of you walked inside the buildings. Upon where Ace's class might have located, Grim impatiently entered while you followed right behind him. Lips pressed tightly into a thin line when the classroom was already empty, a look of confusion written on your face.

"Ah, there's no one here!?" You heard Grim shriek from the other side, just noticing the current problem. Huffed put a breath, something unexpected happened.

"No, I'm here."

A voice spoke. Turning to where it is and who it might've belong, your own hues landed on the painting attached to the wall, causing your eyes to widen like saucers at the newest experience in this mysterious world.

Still peculiar to your own liking.

"Fffgyyyaaa! The picture talked!" Grim screamed in fear, rubbing your poor ears gently with a slight grimace, you glared down at him. "Calm down will you?"

"What now? It's not uncommon for us paintings to talk at this school. The Wall Lady over there and that Gentleman over here, everyone can... Us portraits can speak because we have a mouth. That's normal, you know?" The man in the painting raised it's brow in anticipation.

"Though normally, paintings don't speak..." You muttered to yourself. Unluckily for you, you've said it a bit loud. So the man in the painting can still hear it loud and clear.

"Your 'normal' and mine differs in regards to our quirks so isn't that true??" You blushed at the remark yet nodded nonetheless. "Well you do have a point. I apologize, Sir."

The man in the painting hummed, affirming the apology and moving on to the main topic at hand. "Now that aside, who are you looking for?"

"A student named Ace Trappola. He's got this heart mark on the face and a noticeable tuff of orange hair that sticks up." You answered. Making sure to describe every detail of the other troublemaker you've met today.

"I know him. He's one of the freshmen that started today, he went back to not too long ago." A shock look suddenly appeared both of your faces as Grim immediately turned to you who had a cold look on your narrowed eyes. More like, he remembers how you handled him yesterday, how your eyes pierced through into someone's soul.

"What?! So he did try to get away! Which way did he go?"

"The entrance behind the East Building..."

Grim shouted and called out to you. "Hey [Name]!! We're going after him..!" You huffed and nodded as the mammal hurriedly rushed out the door leaving you there alone to thank the man in the painting for his help and dashed out not long after. Following Grim on the tail.

An unknown expression displaying your features.

ACE TRAPPOLA POV
I walked my feet towards the Hall of Mirrors. Classes are boring here than I thought, nothing fun and even nothing to enjoyed at. In short I was bored and expected some fun things to do here in Night Raven College.

Though is it just me or am I forgetting something?

Oh... Right.

I sighed in annoyance and grumbled under my breath, a scowl followed, "No way I'm washing those 100 windows. Gonna head back to the dorm..."

"Hey you!"

Stopping my tracks, I peered my head over my shoulder as my eyes widening when I saw that stupid raccoon and it's henchman, that [Name] guy or whoever he is, seeing a tuff of his [Hair color] hair behind. That's not the time to do this! I need to get away from them. Tch, can my day could get any worse.