【𝐇】𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Using magic for such elegancy really disgusts me..."

While the sun was high up, it was already time for lunch as everyone heard the bell chiming already. The students left in groups or rather in solos to a place they needed or want to be. But until this certain group walked out of the Music and Arts classroom.

Ace and Grim yawned in sync while Deuce was holding a piece of paper which was the timetable of your classes as you followed right beside, busy inserting your glove back in.

"Let's see, next class is..." Deuce mumbled and out of habit Ace scratched his neck.

"For being a so-called prestigious school sure is different to a regular old school. It's kind of boring. Not being able to use magic hasn't really affected me, really." He said out of nowhere and felt your stare on him after you finished on your glove business.

You deadpanned, "Just wait until you're in your second year, Ace. We're still in our freshmen year so, of course they're being easy on us." You zipped the glove successfully, glancing at a pouting Ace.

He huffed, "I know that! you're so stingy. How about you Grim??" Ace looked around your group along with you but no signs of your ferocious apprentice causing your eyes to widen.

"Look out the window! He's making a beeline through the courtyard!" Deuce exclaimed, pointing from afar towards the courtyard. Almost snapping your head, you turned towards the courtyard seeing Grim with a wide grin.

"I'm not sitting through those boring classes all day! I'm a genius! Even if I don't take any classes here, I can still swoop in with all this powerful magic right when I'm needed!" With a cat grin, Grim then walked away leaving the other three behind. You let out an annoyed grumble, massaging his temples stressfully.

You sighed, "Ahh... The Headmaster's gonna be mad when he hears about this. And Grim couldn't even last one day! Unbelievable."

"Making a break for it already... He never learns, does he?" Deuce muttered to you, sweat-dropping.

Ace stood there without a care and suddenly snickered. He then slung an arm on you shoulder and smirked, looking down to your eyes as you glanced at him, suspicious.

"It's your first day as a prefect and you already have to be reported for negligence of your duties, [name]. So, you want help catching Grim?" Ace asked, still with a smirk.

"I, for some reason don't trust you... But alright...?" You raised a brow at the taller male who shook his head side-to-side, pressing his index finger closely to your lips. His arm still around your shoulders.

"Ah-ah, say the magic word?"

"What? What do you want me to say? 'I bow to you Master Deuce, Master Ace! So please!'"

"Hehe~... Heck yeah! I want a chocolate croissant."

"If you get me an iced latte from the cafeteria, we have a deal..."

You widened your eyes, "What?! I knew it... And I didn't expect you to join as well, Deuce." Turning to the mentioned male, he immediately flushed and scratches his cheek. Looking away from the intense gaze your giving him.

"W-well, I can't say no to free food. Right?"

"Oh, [m.name]~! You better watch out, your apprentice is getting away!! You okay with that?" Ace called out. You stared intensely at Ace for a second or two before giving in and sighed. Remembering that Crowley allowed you to eat the cafeteria for free. You'll just have to pay for their drinks.