【𝐇】𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You stood there, not quite sure what to do. Seeing a rampaging Deuce throwing over the delinquents everywhere, stumbling them down with the impact of his fists. He was like a madman punching here and there. Although it would be a lie if you say that you're not impressed.

"And next time when you're eating eggs, apologize to them a hundred of times first!"

Then again, you knew what he was doing now is so wrong, and you needed him to stop. If the word got out about this, especially to the Headmaster, it might not be wonderful news but rather expulsion.

Of course, you wouldn't want that. No matter how satisfying the way Deuce fights. It reminded you of a friend back home, so determined to teach you throwing punches.

"Wait, Deuce. Another punch, and you'll surely be expelled this time." You warned. Seeing his fist in the air stopping midway from punching.

With his paused state, these mess of delinquents took the opportunity and made a run for it. As they stumbled up on their feet and left you three alone in silence. You stared at Deuce's frozen figure for a moment in worry, and then decided to edge towards him slowly.

"Deuce-"

"I... I did it again." You immediately stopped your steps. "I promised I'm gonna be a model student this time, and yet..!!"

You watched Deuce who weakly dropped onto his knees and began to ramble out something about him being a rebellious delinquent back in junior high. Especially during those days, he kept getting in trouble and made his mother disappointed at his actions. He eventually made a promise that he'll never take the smile his mother has when he got an invitation in the academy, promising to exclude into fights and be a model student.

"But, truthfully, enduring all that doesn't make you a model student at all. It's actually more than that, Deuce." The said spade looked up at you, caught off guard by those words.

Grim then raised a paw in agreement, "Those icky delinquents deserved ten more punches, don't you think? [m.name] will definitely nag me if I have to take care of it though." The cat said and casted a narrowed glance at you.

You raised a brow. "Damn right I would." And with that you turned your attention towards the spade who began to space out.

"But Deuce, you should know by now that violence doesn't actually solve anything. At all." You then knelt in-front of him in a formal manner. Hands on your lap, wearing the most determined look Deuce has ever seen you.

"Hang in there... You can still bounce back and learn from your previous mistakes, achieving your goal someday to make your mother proud too, I'm sure." A soft smile formed on your lips as you took his hands on yours, gripping them comfortingly.

"With a son like you, I'm sure she is prouder than ever as long as you do your best. Remember that this is just the start of your new path. Alright?"

Once again, Deuce was speechless. He expected you to be disappointed as you're a student with no magic yourself, and knows that you dislike getting into fights.

Yet here you are, sharing with words that made his eyes quite watery. You can tell that this was all new for him and is not really used to it.

"You guys..." Deuce mumbled, a bashful smile on his face. He was so touched for sure, as he felt a warm feeling engulfing him from the feeling of your hands on his. Your hands were rough, but it was comforting to hold at. Then he wondered why your soft-looking face was so different from your rough hands.

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃  ||  ᵗʷˢᵗ ˣ ᵐ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें