【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey, did you hear? Someone challenged the Dorm Leader Rosehearts to a duel!"

"The Dorm Leader? I can't imagine it. It would probably be over in a flash."

Murmuring caught your ears from the students who greeted you and the others upon entering Heartslabyul. Students had already gathered together to watch and were already betting on the duel's outcome. You looked from afar and saw Riddle's back, accompanied by Trey and Cater who looked across the field to you in worry and disbelief.

"Ah~! Well if it isn't my trustworthy supervisor~!"

The familiar voice of the Headmaster rang through your ears and you turned around to see him approaching. A large grin etched his lips.

"Headmaster, good afternoon." You bowed your head in greeting before lifting it up again, the grin never leaving him.

"I'm very much delighted to witness this experience in a lifetime with you as your first~!"

"Well then, I'm looking forward to it." Looking up to him, his golden eyes squinted back at you. He walked away not before tipping his top hat to you.

Now settling himself in the middle of the field, standing with utter authority as the Headmaster.

Crowley cleared his throat, which caught everyone's attention. "I shall be watching over the duel that's about to take place here in the Heartslabyul Dormitory. The challengers are Ace Trappola and Deuce Spade and the one who accepted the challenge is the current Prefect Riddle Rosehearts."

"Nervous?"

You crossed your arms, turning to Ace and Deuce who had finished warming up. "Me? Nervous? You should ask yourself, Ace."

"Can you at least pretend?" He sighed exasperatedly.

"Do I have to be worried?" You gestured your head to the dueling grounds. The two picked it up and walked in the field, Riddle right across them.

"In any event, a historic duel for the right to be dorm leader is about to commence!" Crowley spoke. "As per the rules, please remove the collars in order to start the duel."

Riddle nodded and with the wave of his wand, the large collars on Ace's and Deuce's necks disappeared. You can hear Ace sigh in relief.

"Phew, I'm finally free!" He exclaimed.

Riddle scoffed. "Savor this freedom while it lasts. You'll be wearing it soon enough. But are you sure you want this?"

"Of course."

"We will never challenge you as a joke."

You drowned out the rest of their conversation when a pair of green eyes caught yours. Yet you only smiled at Trey nonchalantly who seemed worried. That was until students began to cheer for their Dorm Leader.

"Get them, Dorm Leader!"

"Put them in their place!"

Those unnecessary comments somewhat ticked you off and made your blood boil. However, you only remained silent in the meantime, giving a look of encouragement when Deuce spoke.

"They sound confident."

"Ugh, that's so creepy!" Grim exclaimed beside you.

"We didn't come here with a plan, you know!" Ace said and glanced back at you who stared right at him.