【𝐏】𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Huh?!"

"Excuse me!?"

You and Crowley exclaimed in unison once again. Hearing those words coming from the Mirror itself made you panic and nervous, it was unbelievably speaking the impossible.

Then again there's a possibility throughout the impossible in any ways!

Back to the situation at hand. Most likely, you are doomed and of course in a bad way. Just how did you end up here? - is the question circling through your mind too. And much more.

"The place he belong is nowhere in this world... It does not exist." Dark Mirror stated calmly and eyeing you. The words that left the Dark Mirror shattered your mentality.

"Wait... Wait!" You clumsily stepped back in disbelief, sweat dripping. "Did I hear that right?? My ears must be deceiving me... Right?"

You asked, eyes wide and lips formed into a crooked grin. A panicked look on your face. Then everything that had happened earlier came to mind, soft whispering in your ear until you woke up hearing noises, deciding to go outside to check it and out of curiosity, and a carriage appeared it was dark as night.

So on... Well, you know the rest.

"This can't be.. It's too impossible." Your face paled, a hand caressing your forehead.

"What did you say? Now that is unbelievable! Well, it's been a parade of it today." Crowley mumbled in pure seriousness as the Mirror stood silent then golden hues glancing over to your side. Seeing your terrified look, hood off.

"Pardon me, but that can't be true..!" You stepped forward, balling your fists tightly. "I was literally at my home earlier! If it never really existed, then why did the carriage present itself to me?!"

"This is the first time it happened since I became the dean, so what should be..." Crowley mumbled and stood in-front of you face to face. "Where exactly did you come from?"

You turned to him. "I'm from Japan. But the truth is, I woke up from my sleep and noticed the carriage outside and that caught my curiosity. Before I knew it, I sort of fell asleep as I suddenly woke up inside a coffin with the creature trying to kill me... And then, you showed up."

You explained in the calmest way as possible, nails already digging onto your palms, creating crescent shapes. Crowley crossed his arms in thought while you tightened your fist in order to restrain yourself. The man turned to you.

"Japan... I have never heard that place before. I had a grasp of where all the students from, in general... But I have never heard such place with an odd name..." He said. Comically, a struck of lightning hit you, and made you froze on spot as a soft grunt left you.

Just how did you got here in the first place? We don't even know.

Crowley stared at you, noticing the devastated look on your face that looked like your world had been crushed into a lot of shreds. Face drained in a pale color. You were devastated of course.

Because if you're here, who would take care of your siblings while you're gone? They may act like gremlins, but you care and still love them. It was a question you needed an answer for.

Crowley spoke, breaking your dreadful silence. "Well then, how about let's go and do research in the library...?"

You speechlessly gave a brief nod in response, both of you now walking away with you trailing behind the headmaster but not before looking one last glance back at the Mirror as the doors closed itself. Now an uneasy and heavy feeling in your chest.