【𝐇】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

After classes, you and the other three found yourselves at the woods behind the campus like what you all have planned earlier at lunch. The Botanical Garden was right near the four of you as you looked at one of the chestnut trees that displayed outside the said garden.

"Whoa! There really are a ton of chestnuts just laying around. I'm gonna be living on some chestnut tarts! Mmm~"

Grim grinned with a boast and hopped to your shoulder for him to reach towards a single thorned chestnut. But before he could pick one, you sighed and grabbed him from your shoulder.

You sternly glanced at him, "I won't let you do that when there are thorns present now, would I? You should be careful for these kind of situations, Grim."

Said cat only pouted in your arms, clearly disappointed yet he surprisingly understood your concern. While he hung himself over your comfortable arms, he watched your head turn to the other boys behind you.

"We can't pick chestnuts without any proper equipment, should we search for it inside the Botanical Garden?" You asked and then the group agreed, walking towards the building.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Arriving there, you were the first person to enter and you only stared inside the glass building with wide, glimmering hues. Inside the Garden was so naturally majestic by it's nature surrounding every corner leaving tiled pathways.

You also spotted some plants that were unfamiliar and familiar to your knowledge.

"There are so many plants that I have never seen before..." You breathed in awe, taking it all in. "So pretty as well."

Deuce who stood beside you grinned softly at your reaction, watching your eyes glimmer over such simple scenery. Agreeing that it looked pretty as well, just like you. His cheeks slightly warmed at the thought.

"There's all sorts of fruits growing here, [m.name]! And they all smell great!" Grim excitedly beamed.

He hopped towards a plant with fruits on it, ready to pick one to eat. Then again he couldn't when you lifted him up and wrapped your arms around him, watching Grim drool at the fruit not noticing you picking him up.

"Well, how about no? We're here for chestnut picking not fruit-napping for your own gluttony pit." You huffed and turned to your other companions.

Ace stared around and exclaimed, "Whoa, I didn't realize this place was huge!"

"If it's this large, it's got to have a groundskeeper. Let's split up and look." Deuce suggested which all of you agreed. Ace would go on the right side while Deuce himself go left, leaving Grim and you straight ahead.

"Are you going to be alright, [m.name]?" Deuce turned to you with a hint of concern, remembering the ruckus earlier during their lunch. Ace had already left, leaving him and you with Grim.

He had to admit that it will be nerve-wracking seeing you all angry or upset. Especially towards those rude upperclassmen and Riddle earlier at lunch but he, Grim and Ace had seen more of your outrage. During your journey onto Dwarf's Mine.

He was worried that maybe another ruckus is going to happen again and you'll get involve, even though it obviously wouldn't be your fault. As Grim's tubbornness isn't going to help you either way.

You tilted your head at him in confusion, "Hm? Why am I not? I have Grim with me, as stubborn as he can be."

You grinned up at him while said cat only pouted again as he struggled upon your hold. Deuce watched your interaction and breathed out. Yeah, that's right. You're strong and can clearly defend yourself. Just like how you defended them earlier.