【𝐏】𝐓𝐰𝐨

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Inside the Mirror Chamber, where all the newest students stood, were seven hooded silhouettes standing in front of their respective groups. While the chamber was filled with happy and excited chatters, a redhead stepped turns to his respective group with a strict look.

"Is that all for these new student dorm assignments?" He mumbled and turned to them, glaring in annoyance. The redhead furrowed his brows slightly making the students flinch in fear.

"Okay. Listen up fresh students, here in Heartslabyul, I am the rules. Break them and it's off with your head." With his short threat, already making the freshmen nod stiffly.

Not on far distance, a long haired brunette with lion ears and his scar at the left side of the eye, yawned tiredly and stretched himself lazily.

"Ugh...The stuffy ceremony is finally over. We're going back to the dorm. Savanaclaw, follow me." He said while a silver haired male at his beside spoke to the new students with a smiling facade.

"To the new students, here... Congratulations on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to fullest and being the dorm leader of Octavinelle...

I will support you to the best of my ability." He said with a hint of excitement, framed glasses glinted mischievously in his sea blue eyes. He smiled fakily.

Then another male with an beautiful and elegant figure, blonde hair and faded violet tips, spoke up while looking around the room. Hoping to find the tall headmaster who had suddenly ran off but no signs of the man inside.

"By the way, where did the Headmaster go? He flew out right in the middle of the ceremony..."

A floating tablet then mumbled out loudly, "Abandoning his post..."

As a white haired and tanned male with a turban spoke up in concern, "Did he get a stomachache or something?"

Bam!

And on que, the large doors loudly swung open revealing The Headmaster himself the culprit for startling them. But it's not just him who entered, in his whip was a raging and squirming monster and a hooded figure from behind.

"Ah, there he is..." The red-head sweat-dropped and sighed as his silver eyes trailed to the hooded figure following the Headmaster. He raised a brow in curiosity.

I don't want to be rude, but they all looked like a cult. Even in this fancy clothing... [m.name] thought.

"You're the only one who hasn't yet assigned a dormitory so I shall watch over this monster. Please, step in-front of the Dark Mirror." Crowley instructed, and [m.name] nodded as he walked hesitantly. Suddenly he halted in-front of it, The Mirror. A masked shape of a face appeared inside the mirror using green smoke as it's entrance.

"State thy name..."

[m.name] stood there debating if he should do what is asked but yet again, he was curious of what would happen if he'll told him his name. His mixed colored eyes twinkled and he shakily took deep breaths.

"[m.name] [last name], Sir..."

"Shape of thy soul is..." It deeply spoke but afterwards, it spoke disappointedly with a hint of surprise, "I... I do not know."

"Come again?" A shock and dumbfounded Crowley asked, standing beside the short boy who became eye-dotted, but calmed down knowingly this would happen in a meantime.