【𝐇】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"96... 97... 98... 99... and... 100!" You finished, finally standing up from the wooden floor and all sweaty from your own usual morning exercise. Though it was only sit-ups since doing a lot more might make you hungry.

You stretched your arms, before wiping your face with a towel. Likely yesterday, you were still in the peculiar and mysterious Twisted Wonderland and it seems going back home would take a while. Other than that, you were quite looking forward for being their student since everything was quite new to you.

Especially when you're magicless.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

You perked up at the sudden knock and walked out from your room - leaving a sleepy Grim - with only in your wet, damp oversized shirt and pajamas. Climbing downstairs and walking towards foyer, you were greeted by one and only Deuce who specifically explaining the situation just inside Heartslabyul.

Until Deuce's eyes landed on you, a sudden blush spreads his cheeks seeing your sweating form. "A-ah. M-morning, [m.name]..." He shyly greeted as you waved at him.

"Morning, Deuce. Scolding him first thing in the morning huh? Must be tough..." You walked over them with a small smirk and Ace huffed.

He rolled his eyes, "I'm here too y'know..." He mumbled as you hummed and gave his shoulder a pat. "I know... Good morning to you too." You silently chuckled and turned to Deuce who seemed to be holding a somewhat large box.

When he notices your confused gaze, he immediately but carefully thrusts the box to you. "I found it on your front porch with your name written on it so I thought I should give it to you..." He stated.

"A box? With my name written on it?" You wondered and picked the box from his arms. With one hand supporting the box under, you used your free hand to open it as you peeked inside seeing school materials and uniforms that filled inside the box.

"Oh, that's right. I'm officially a student now. How could I forget!" You sighed while the two watched you getting excited over some materials and uniform.

Specifically, everything you needed was all there. It even includes a leather bag for your books to place.

"Do you really like school that much...?" Ace asked with a disturbed look. Watching your eyes twinkled so much on the various school supplies and when you begin to spoke up, a familiar voice spoke from afar.

"Nope. It's because he's a previous council president or something." You turned around and saw Grim fully awake with crossed arms.

Yesterday, you two talked about your situation back then at the ceremony at the Lounge with the ghosts before Ace had arrived. So Grim much likely knew about yourself in this time.

I mean, it's step one on getting your apprentice's trust as the most important thing of living together. Though these two Heartslabyul students didn't know yet, and you were planning on telling them later. Now the people who knew about your situation is Grim, Crowley, the ghosts and maybe the school's staff considering the fact that you are a student from this day onward.

"Eh? Previous president?" The Heartslabyul students asked loudly, turning to you who smiled at the Neko and now ignoring their presence. Which they faltered a bit.

"Finally, took you too long to wake up..." You said and Grim suddenly puffed his cheeks at you, not saying a one single word. You chuckled and walked towards your small apprentice, carrying the box in your arms.