【𝐒】𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎
The Rebel of the Savannah
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You hummed a small tune while you roamed the halls around Ramshackle Dorm, your fingertips brushed against the now repaired walls. Whilst your other hand held a broom. There's still a lot that you need to do for this dorm to be appealing to the eye. And that is to deep-clean every corner that you have missed in the previous days of cleaning, and repair some of the furniture that you have found in the other rooms.

This ramshackle dorm is still a mystery to you. Who knows what kind of things that you'll find. But thanks to Nigel's help, you've been able to sleep peacefully without worrying too much about staying in a place like this.

Eventually in your free time, you often spend it by cleaning every room and maybe doing laundry. The dorm doesn't have a usable washing machine since it sadly broke, so of course you're doing it by hand. Luckily, you only have to wash your clothes with a few blankets here and there. Hectic indeed.

Today was one of those days where you have the free time to clean, that you'd eventually finish your chores by the time the day ended. You were only in your long-sleeve and blazer, the uniform jacket long gone in your room. Thereafter, cleaning the halfway progress on the 2nd floor to the 3rd.

There were a lot of rooms, bedrooms even that made you suspect whether the Ramshackle was an existent Dorm with potential back then. There were even office-like rooms and a library on the 3rd floor, along with an art and music room on the 2nd. Even a turret that you can see at the front of the dorm.

You also liked the color of the dorm. A beautiful sage green along with cream, brown and gold. Almost like it was from a vintage painting. It may be a hassle but just the thought about making this dorm pretty swells a feeling of pride in you.

"Oh! [m.name]!" Boo, the chubbiest of the three specters that you're familiar with greeted. While you walked downstairs to the empty main lounge, with no Grim on sight. The specter of a ghost floated closer as the both of you walked through the halls after dropping off the broom to the storage closet.

You now decided to follow him wherever he intended to go.

You grinned seeing him. "Hello, Boo."

"Finished cleaning up the upstairs floors?" He asked.

"I managed to clean up everything, yes."

"Must've been rough." Boo laughs.

"Nonsense." You chuckled, waving him dismissively. "I have to admit that we couldn't do it without you guys and your helping hand. Thank you."

"Aw, don't mention it! It really has been a while since we last had any visitors! It's exciting!" Boo chirped before you could ask him a question. Now noticing that he went outside to the yard, where actually the other ghosts are.

The ghosts seem a bit dodgy of the topic when asking them about the Ramshackle Dorm and its mysterious origin. Much to your dismay. But you decided to not pry them and let them be, to avoid being seen as rude. You consider them as your friends, familiars, after all.

Eventually, you followed Boo outside and saw the amusing sight before you. It was Grim along with the ghosts, whereas Jasper was holding a frisbee disk as they conversed. Are they playing Magic Shift?

"Oh?" You mused out loud. "What's happening here?"

Your voice seems to caught their attention, when they turned to you. Mostly Grim who hastily turned to your direction as his fire ears twitched. So he was still upset of the fact that he can't play in the tournament, even though you already talked to him about it. Stubborn as ever. Grim was literally sulking, right before you! Now that is adorable.