【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It only took a few minutes to sum everything you have known so far, leaving out certain parts that were deemed as personal and looked at the Headmaster indifferently. An unwanted thought of reminder that you're doing this - everything in general - for your survival. But it seems that he hasn't found a way home, and you have no choice but to obey what he says in the meantime to earn a living.

"I see, so that's what happened... You don't want to apologize for having the collar taken off, but you know that convincing the dorm leader will not go smoothly..." Crowley trailed off.

"That's precisely it." You muttered. After giving him a concise explanation of what happened, he seemed curious and amused, and decided to stay for a moment. The tension is long gone and a lot of you seek out for some answers.

"I see. If you dislike the way your dorm leader leads, you might as well have the option to switch dormitories. However, the Mirror of Darkness is the one that judges based on what it sees in your soul, so it is actually quite a herculean task to transfer dormitories." Crowley pointed out causing Ace to sigh, having second thoughts about it.

"Transferring, huh. I feel like I'd lose to him if I did that, so I don't really wanna go for it." You let out an exasperated sigh as the Headmaster was lost in thought.

"Then how about challenging Rosehearts to a duel and then take the title of Prefect for yourself?" He suggested, earning surprised looks from them. But you were contemplating whether it's a right choice to do so.

"Become the Dorm Leader?!?" They exclaimed in unison and the Headmaster panicked.

"Gentlemen, inside voices!" He whispered, making a shushing motion with his finger. Everyone soon settled themselves, complying to his orders.

"They might think you've lost your mind, Headmaster. However, if you think about it, how did Rosehearts become Heartslabyul's dorm leader anyway?" You questioned, arms crossed and you were now intrigued, trying to get to know and understand the redhead more better.

"I assure you [m.name] that I am as clear-headed as day. That said, it is how Rosehearts came into his position of power." Crowley stated.

"Positions can either be appointed by the previous dorm leader, or they can win a duel against them. However, there are also other ways. A duel is one of the simpler ways, I'd say."

"Well, it's impressive that Rosehearts became the dorm leader after a week of enrolling. Then again, an individual's performance determines their rank. Interesting." You were bewildered, it was similar to a Yuu's Kendo club where they choose the squad based on skills during matches.

Ace raised a brow, "But I thought that using magic for one's own benefit was forbidden...?"

"For your personal gain, of course. However, a duel appointed and approved by the Headmaster himself due to official and valid reasons is another story." Confirmed the Headmaster. Now you saw Ace rethinking things, and if he did agree to hold a duel, not only it hurts but it'll hurt his pride as well.

Let's just hope that it won't be that bad. But you can't be sure, there would be a chance that they couldn't do it. Seeing that Riddle has more control over his magic than him, there'd be a chance that they'll be defeated right off the bat. But maybe it wouldn't hurt to have faith in them.