𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙! [hurry!]

Hello!! How are you?
I hope you guys are alright in y'alls home, but I really want to say something! Just like an announcement so can I have a minute of your time? That would be great!

And no, I will not be discontinuing this story or going on hiatus or pass it to others but it's about a book or a fanfiction I'd like to write!

It is dedicated to "Attack on Titan" since the story is, sadly, almost reaching it's end...! And so I'm writing a fanfiction about it. Specifically one of of my favorite anime!

It's about [male reader] from the modern universe or another world who suspiciously transmigrated (?) to the world of 'Attack on Titan' as a side character but not only that, you're inside someone's body with the same features and name! (Except for your last name and background)

Yet...

Not only ur mission is to keep things in order like in the anime itself, u also need to live to go back home alive, if possible. But during your survival, you've also discovered mysteries about your background info in the anime...

Knowing that you're not only a side character but as someone who has a greater role in the story as well.

And yes, it is BL.
Ur the uke of course! Lol
I'm excited for this project, ngl!

So my dear reader...
Are you in for the journey?
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)