【𝐏】𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Unlike a certain raccoon..."Ace added, making the creature widen it's eyes. Your eyes narrowed at his remark, glaring at him in annoyance, as you watched the student beginning to laugh hysterically.

"Funa ~ ?!"

"Haha! I can't bear it anymore! HAHAAHAH!! Aren't you the guys who went crazy at the entrance ceremony?" He asked as you let him continue to laugh. Like he was offering to be punched in the groin.

Ace was the definition of annoyance lemme tell you that.

"You were summoned by the Dark Mirror even though you can't use magic," He laughed at you and turned to Grim as well laughing, "And then you, a monster, weren't called but still trespassed~!"

The creature's expression turned immediately sour just like yours. Your heterochromia eyes blankly looked at Ace yet it was burning in rage.

"HAHA..! Yeah~! It took everything I had not to lose it at the ceremony..." Ace smirked at the both you who calmly stood silent. Your fist fidgeted slightly.

"What!? You're a rude one..!" Well maybe just you as Grim stepped in, getting pissed at the tall student before the two of you. But still, you want to wipe that irksome smirk on his face.

"And? Now you aren't allowed in and got regulated to be a janitor? Haha, how lame." Ace continued to taunt.

A soft sigh left your lips as you picked up the broom that fell from your hand before and continued on cleaning. Ignoring him for the better or consequences might occur.

"Nyanyooooooo..." Grim grumbled.

"Grim, don't let him get to you... Just ignore him."

"And on top of that, you don't even know about the Great Seven... How ignorant can you guys be? I recommend you go back to kindergarten before coming in to Night Raven College." Ace stated with arms his crossed together on his chest, slightly upset.

A soft scoff left you, wiping one of the seven statues with a cloth furiously; almost cracking it. You found this pathetic, this argument that is. I mean you are from a another world but even he doesn't know about it but goodness, you were resisting yelling at his face like a madman whilst explaining your current situation.

It was the first time in your life, wanting to punch someone disrespectfully.

"Pfft... Gunnuuhuhuhu~" Grumbles left Grim and obviously you've heard it at how upset he was and of course, it was no good. At how his button nose twitch and his paws curled up together tightly, he was mad.

"At this rate, they might end up fighting at each other..." You mumbled with a sigh, you furrowed your brows. Continuing to observe.

"I thought I'd just mess with two a bit... But you really blew my expectations away!" Ace blabbered with the big, useless mouth of his.

You scoffed in your thoughts. Oh charmed... Please go away before I can tear your face from here...

Ace's red hues made contact with yours glaring at him and he smirked, liking the expression on your face. "Unlike you two, I actually have classes to attend... Keep this school so squeaky clean, you two~"

With that, he walked away which made you let out a sigh of relief. Slumping down on the grass leaning your back on the statue, panting. Trying your best for holding your anger in.