【𝐇】𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

• 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 •
The Crimson Tyrant
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

While the two Ramshackle residents snored peacefully, a glow suddenly swirled inside the mirror that placed atop of the fireplace in Supervisor [m.name]'s room. And little did they know, a dream rippled on the Supervisor's sleeping mind.

Seeing a black and white scenario; a girl with her puffed dress as she wandered around a rose maze and stumbled upon card looking soldiers.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hurry up and paint the roses red. If we don't hurry, the flowers will wilt!" The card soldiers chorused together as they painted the white roses on a heart bush, red. Holding paintbrushes that tinted red.

"Hurry, hurry! There are still some that aren't painted!" The Ace of clubs exclaimed, and frantically painted the roses red alongside with his fellow card soldiers.

"Painting... the roses??" [m.name] thought.

"Why are you painting the white roses red?" The blonde girl with the puffed dress finally asked.

"Huh?" The card soldiers abruptly stopped before turning to the little girl's direction. "Why you ask? Well, to tell you the truth, we made a mistake and accidentally planted the white roses." Two of Clubs answered.

"The Queen loves red, so if she sees white, then it'll be off with our heads!" Ace of Clubs exclaimed. Praying that the paint wouldn't spill on the floor, or his blood will be used as paint for the roses.

The words that left the soldier was unsettling, even to the Supervisor himself and watched them in speechless. The girl walked towards another soldier, her curiosity perks up.

"Is that so??"

"Yes, it is. That's exactly why we're painting them red."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

And so, everything in [m.name]'s dreams came to close and it mostly disappeared like smoke. His heterochromia eyes opened and saw the familiar ceiling of his now owned room. The teen's eyes blinked a couple of times, before he let out the breath that he was holding.

"Wait a minute, what was that?" He mumbled.

He slowly sat up to the edge side of the bed, not wanting to disturb Grim, his partner's sleep and began to think about he had dreamed earlier. Which was vividly peculiar. Card soldiers, little girl, white roses, roses.. blood... blood.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

[m.name] suddenly snapped out of his daze by flinching at the loud knock from downstairs, making him fully awake in this time.

And on cue, Grim stirred awake beside him and grumbled. "Hey, [m.name]... Someone's at the door..."

And another loud knock followed. Now it was your turn to grumble since it was late at night and you both were in your room, resting. Then [m.name] picked up his phone from the bedside and checked the time, it was pass midnight.

"What? Is it the ghost again? They sure don't know when to give up, yanno..." Grim tiredly yawned and jumped on [m.name]'s arms which he allowed him, locking his arms just around the creature's small frame.

"I don't think it's them, Grim... Yawn~" [m.name] yawned as he placed his phone back at the bedside and made his way to where the knocks were located at. Which was at the foyer of the Ramshackle Dorm. Hearing the knocks louder and louder every step he took.