Update! (not a chapter)

Hey guys, this isn't a new chapter, sorry to disappoint. :( But a new chapter will be posted up this weekend!

I wanted to make an update on this book and what I want to do in the future of this story.

1. Every chapter will now include a fun fact about Makoto or just a little something-something for fun. :3

2. I do want to create some sort of backstory for Makoto's power since she isn't like the other titan shifters. Should I integrate the history of her powers into the story or should I dedicate a whole update to her powers? For example, a while ago I wrote 'Hanji's Experimental Report' as its own thing.

The perks of making the history its own thing is that readers can always go back to it and read up on the history and it's easier for me to write.  The perks of integrating it into the story are that it will flow within the story. 

Currently, Makoto doesn't know how she got her powers but she will eventually know, whether the history is a part of the story or its own thing. I want you, the readers, to decide how you want to format how I'm going to write about the history of her powers.

Also based on the responses I got for the upcoming smut so far, it's:

- About 15 votes for Annie
- About 10 for Ymir and Christa

The next chapter or two will definitely be the smut.