New Story? Maybe? Idk?

Lately I've been obsessed with the anime My Hero Academia. Some of you probably know it.

I kinda wanna start a book on it but at the same time I'm not so sure bc a lot of ppl might not watch it and won't be interested and also starting a new book also means that other books are gonna take longer to update.

If I do make another book for My Hero Academia, I'm still gonna update this pretty often since I mostly enjoy updating books with my OCs in it. I'll still update the one-shot books but it won't be as often.

Also since my account is one of the gay pieces of shit on this site/app, my books will always stay gay as fuck so sorry no straight.

If you guys do want a My Hero Academia book, I'll still be using my OCs. Idk which OC to use for it so if you guys wanna choose which OC to be used, just comment it.

If you don't know who my OCs are, there's a book I have and you can check them out there. Unless you want me to use Kyouko or Makoto again.

Also, basing on whichever OC I'm using, his or hers sexuality will determine which love interest would be in the book. For example, if you guys want Alex, they're non binary and is interested in males, all love interest will only be male. If you guys want Cherry, she's female and bisexual, love interests will be both male and female.

Fyi, female OCs have a chance to be futas depending on how many people want that to happen.

So yea, if you guys want this book, I'll gladly do it. (ღ˘ω˘ღ)