Voting Time!

Just like Phantom Girl, I'm gonna do a votng to help decide what might happen later on in this book. In the comments, vote for which one you prefer.

1) If you guys didn't notice, Makoto was changed to demisexual from asexual. I have nothing against asexual ppl, I love them very much but I know asexual ppl don't tend to look for sex in a relationship. And I know there will be readers that want to read a smut later on. But that depends on the voting. Should this story have smut or no? If not, I plan to change Makoto back to asexual. If so, I will keep her demisexual.

2) Should Makoto end up with a harem with all of the firls, one girl, or a specific number of girls like she ends up with two or three girls.

3) Should this story Makoto be a futanari or remain normal?

For future notice, I might change my mind and the story could go into a completely different path compared to the votes. For example, if having a harem with all the girls ended up with the most votes, there is a small chance I will not do that and instead have Makoto end up with only several. But chances of me doing this is very slim.

It would be appreciated if you guys help out by voting on what you would like to see in the story so I can make the story interesting for not only me but for you and the other readers as well.