Chapter 17

The night continues on longer than what Makoto expected. Luckily the place they are at is opened for 24 hours so they can't kick them out for staying too late.

Everything is going fine and they continue to play their game of Truth or Dare. However, they soon foundi t boring since Makoto kept picking truth so they changed it to 'Dare or Dare' so Makoto couldn't escape anything. Luckily the bottle hasn't landed on her once since they changed the rules.

But her luck soon ran out when the bottle lands on her, making Makoto mentally swear.

"Fine, what do you want me to do?" Makoto says, looking at Jean who spun the bottle.

"I dare you to kiss the person you find the sexiest at this table. Either guy or girl." He says with a cocky grin.

Poor bastard better not think for a second I think he's even a hint of good looking.

Makoto glances over at the girls with a side eye and examines their facial features.

Mikasa already has a problem with me so no way. Christa and Sasha are more cute than sexy honestly.

Makoto's eyes finally land on Ymir.

Ymir does have a pretty sharp jawline and has particular characteristics that make her sexy... God it's weird to think of someone I barely know as sexy.

Makoto shifts her body to face Ymir, causing Ymir's cheeks to turn a light shade of pink from being flustered and surprised. She tries her best to hide it by looking away but as Makoto leans in, Makoto can see her cheeks getting pinker.

Makoto stops leaning in, taking not of how Ymir isn't looking her in the eye.

Makoto moves away from Ymir and leaning back against her seat, "Give me another dare. I'm not gonna force a kiss on someone who doesn't want it."

Jean boos at her but thinks of another dare anyways. Ymir finally calms down but has a flash of regret in her eyes.

The moment Jean was about to give her a dare, the bell at the front door rings, making them all look towards the door.

Several of the generals walk in to relax after a hard day of work. Levi, Erwin, Hanji, Mike, and Nanaba walk in chatting with one another and sitting down at a table nearby. Remember what she said about willing to date Nanaba, Makoto whips her head towards Jean and growls at her seeing his smirk, "Don't you dare."

"You gotta take this one or you have to kiss someone here!" He sneers, "I dare you to go up to Nanaba and get her to kiss you or you have to kiss her." All the boys and Kyouko begin to snicker and whoop like excited animals. Makoto glares at them to quiet down before they drew attention.

"I don't think she should do it. You guys are just forcing her to do this." Christa says pouting.

"Yea! She should get something easy! She's still sober!" Sasha complains, her cheek resting on the table.

Mikasa and Ymir remain silent as they stare off into the distance. "Come on Makoto! Do it! Do it!" Jean chants. The other boys and Kyouko begin to chant with him and slam the table.

"Will you SHUT UP!!" Levi yells and stands up from his chair to glare at them. His table turns to face them as well. "Oh great. It's you guys." Levi grunts and slumps back into his seat.

Hanji stares at the white haired girl, making Makoto feel uncomfortable and look away.

"You fucking better do your stupid dare!" Jean growls. Makoto glares back at him at him before sighing in defeat. Knowing this group of people, if she didn't do it, the dares for her are only going to get worse. Makoto gets up and walks over to the group of generals.

"Is it fine if I take a seat here?" She asks.

"As long as you're not like your sister and her group of idiotic friends," Levi mutters, drinking his tea.

She takes a seat next to Nanaba who smiles brightly at her. "I didn't take you as a drinking person," She says as she rests her chin on the palm of her hand as her elbow is propped up on the table.

"I'm not. I'm just watching over my sister while everyone else gets drunk." She informs her.

"I knew you were a softie for someone," She chuckles and gently nudges Makoto's leg with her foot, making Makoto roll her eyes but smirk a bit.

"So, what's with your friends?" She whispers and glances over to Kyouko and the others.

Makoto sighs and runs her fingers through her hair, "We're playing a stupid game of Dare or Dare because normal Truth or Dare got too boring for them. They gave me a previous dare but I didn't want to do it so they had to give me another one."

"So what's the dare this time?" She asks, looking at her with her calming blue eyes.

"Some stupid dare where I have to make you kiss me or I kiss you." Makoto says annoyed, making Mike chuckle while Levi mutters under his breath about them being stupid kids.

"Look, I know it's awkward and weird but if I don't do it, they're going to keep giving me harder dares." Makoto reasons. Nanaba can't help but give a small chuckle.

"You kids really are crazy now a days huh?" She jokes.

"Tell me about it. But hey, if it's not something you're comfortable with, we don't have to." Makoto reassures.

"Hey I don't want you to deal with the other dares they're going to give you later. I'll do it." Nanaba says, making Makoto look at her with wide eyes.

She can't help but feel embarrassed as her wolf ears press against her head and her palms grow sweaty. "You're joking right?" She says.

Nanaba laughs and shakes her head before moving in closer. Makoto can feel herself getting sweatier from the lack of space between them. She shuts her eyes tightly, waiting for what was going to happen next.

Just then, a soft pair of lips touch her forehead.

Makoto opens her eyes to see Nanaba kissing her forehead before pulling away, grinning at her. "There, now you finished your dare." She says.

Nanaba's scent lingers and Makoto can almost still feel Nanaba's lips that were on her forehead. She rubs the back of her neck embarrassed as her cheeks dust a light pink.

"Thanks. Sorry if it was awkward." Makoto apologizes.

"Hey no problem. But you should head back to your group of friends," Nanaba says.

Makoto nods and gets up from her seat. She gives the generals a wave before heading back to her original group.

"Boo, that was boring man. You should have kissed her on the lips." Jean complains as Makoto rolls her eyes.

"No way. I'm not even 18." Makoto fires back.

The night sadly came to an end and everyone at the table started to get up and heading towards the door. Many of them are stumbling while still drunkenly singing. Makoto rolls her eyes at them and shoves them out the door while letting her younger sister lean against her as Kyouko starts to stumble on her own two feet.

Makoto actually had fun tonight despite being quiet most of the time. The boys weren't so bad and the girls were pleasent to be around.

Everything was new to her and Makoto just hopes that she can handle what's coming up next.

(A/N: She probably won't be able to handle all that pussy. I'm not sorry for what I said.)