Chapter 46

(Fun Fact: Makoto's voice has the same voice as Maki Zenin from Jujutsu Kaisen. A video of Maki Zenin is attached to this chapter so you guys can get an idea of how Makoto's voice is! I'm also a big simp for Maki like she's so powerful I want her to top me sjfaoewfjpi)

Annie's fingers gently ran through the hybrid's hair, combing out any knots it had. How she missed the simple things she and Makoto would do when they were together. With a smile on the blonde's face, she watched Makoto's peaceful expression and her chest as it rose and fell. The woman in front of her was so relaxed, no barriers placed up to hide her emotions.

Knowing that the others would wake up sooner or later, Annie let out a hesitant sigh before kissing Makoto's lips. "Wake up," she muttered softly as she pulled away. Letting out a soft groan, Makoto shook her head sleepily and attempted to nuzzle her face into Annie's hair. Gently pushing the taller woman away, Annie sat up on the bed and shook her. "Come on, the others are gonna wake up."

With a huff, Makoto opened her eyes to see Annie's naked figure. Snapping completely awake, she blushed madly and sat up to realize she was naked as well.

"So that wasn't just a dream..." Makoto mumbled to herself while blushing. Annie shook her head, chuckling a bit at Makoto's flustered state. Even after everything, the hybrid was still a shy dork. She moved the blanket aside to get out of bed and look for her clothes. Makoto's eyes were glued on Annie, taking in the gorgeous woman in front of her.

"It's not polite to stare," Annie said, feeling her eyes on her. Feeling her cheeks burn hotter, she quickly turned her head to look away. "So-Sorry about that," Makoto gulped. "It's fine, I'm just joking around."

Annie quietly put on her clothes while Makoto continued to sneak glances. The cabin stayed quiet until Annie spoke up, "Yesterday, after you left, Christa came to visit me. The three of us spoke about what I missed out on and what happened between you guys."

Makoto's eyes moved up to Annie's face, watching her expression. She swallowed nervously, how could she be so selfish? She never thought about how Annie would feel or how Ymir and Historia would feel.

"Is it true? You like the both of them too?" Annie asked, not facing Makoto. The hybrid hung her head in shame and felt a lump form in her throat. "Ye-Yes... I-I like the two of them... But I also really like you as well. I should have thought about it more and I should have considered how the three of you would feel. I'm really sorry."

Turning to face her, now fully clothed, Annie sat down on the edge of the bed and looked at Makoto. "We talked about it and the three of us wouldn't mind being in a relationship with you. That's if you're open to the idea. We all really like you and you clearly care for the three of us. As long as you don't play favorites, we don't mind sharing." Annie stated. Makoto looked at her with her mouth gaped open surprised.

"Wait really? You guys aren't mad?"

"I mean it would have been better if you spoke to us beforehand but no, we're not angry," Annie reassured and placed her hand over Makoto's. "So? What do you think of the idea?"

"I-I don't mind..." Makoto stuttered and grew embarrassed, "Ge-Geez... I never expected to have three pretty girls liking me..." Her wolf ears press against her head as she used both her hands to hide her face.

"Good. And if this situation happens again, you have to talk to us about it first." Annie stated. Makoto removed her hands and nodded, "Of course. I learned my lesson from the first time. All of us need to be comfortable." Annie leaned in and placed a quick peck on Makoto's cheek, "Now go put your clothes on. If you stay naked, I'll just end up staring at your boobs the entire time."