Important Note: Please Read!

Hello Readers!

Over the past couple of days, I've been making changes to this book. Some are major changes and some are small. 

If you were a previous reader, I suggest you reread the story again to be caught up on the new plotline.

Some of the bigger changes I've made are:

- Everything is now in third person and not in Makoto's POV.

- Makoto's first kiss is no longer taken by Nanaba but someone else (I'm sorry Nanaba fans)

The biggest change however is this:

It's been brought to my attention lately about the age gaps. While writing this story before, I never took note of the age differences between certain love interests and Makoto. Now that I'm back after a year and with a different mindset, I've taken note on the ages. Makoto is currently 17 years old while several of her love interests are above the age of 18. I didn't take problem with it back then or I never really took note of it but over the year I've learned a lot and I planned to make a change.

Makoto will NOT have any romantic interactions with anyone else in this book that is over the legal age. Makoto is still considered a minor and I don't support those kind of things whether it be fictional or non fictional. I have no issue with age gaps as long as both parties are consenting and of age. 

This does not mean characters like Petra, Nanaba, and Hanji will be removed. Once Makoto is of age, I'll allow romantic interactions between them but until then, most of their interactions have been friendly. 

I know there will be people that are going to be a bit upset that I made so many changes to the original plot but I feel like this edited version is a bit better in my perspective. 

A  new chapter will be released in the next couple of days but until then, I suggest rereading or skimming over the plot to get caught up. 

Thank you!