Issues&Memories

A/N: Yesss another chapter everybody, enjoy! I'm watching dance moms while writing this, who else watches it? :)

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Harry Potter, sadly it belongs to the wonderful J.K.Rowling&WarnerBros :) lets go.

It was nearly 3:00 am in Brazil, Hermione rolled over slightly awake, wrapped her arms around Draco and sighed.  She closed her eyes.  It had been the best honeymoon.

RIIINNNNNNGGGG

Draco rubbed his eyes

" Who in their bloody mind is calling this early?" he muttered as he got up in his boxers and walked across the hotel room to get the phone.

" Hello?" grumbled Draco.  He nodded towards Hermione, it was for her.  She rushed out of the bed barefoot and grabbed it

"Hello?" she asked anxiously, rubbing her temples. 

" Is this Hermione Jean Granger?"

" Yes, speaking" Hermione nodded.  What could this be about? Draco pulled the covers over him, turning over and going back to sleep.

" We have a Ronald... Weasley here in the Saint Mungo's Hospital asking for your appearence" Hermine nearly dropped the phone, why... what? why in the world was 1. Ron in the hospital, and 2. asking for Hermione?

" I'll be there?" she said as she hung up.  " Draco!" she muttered as she shook him, "i'll get ready and you'll get ready.  We will apparate ( is that the spelling? ) to Saint Mungo's Hospital"

" For who?'

" Ron "

OoO

Hermione ran to the front desk, seeing the red haired Weasley's in the corner and rushing over.

" Hermione! Hermione! " Ron yelled as he motioned her over.  She hesitated.

" What do you want Weasel?" Draco shouted, yes in his pajamas.

" Me? Hermione what... why are you with him?"

Hermione looked shocked " Ron we are married..."

" Married?! Married? We are dating! "

A nurse motioned Hermione over.  " It seems that since his incident, Ron has a memory loss that goes back a few months"

" What do I do?" she looked down and muttered

A/N: Sorry if it's not the best chapter, i know it's sucky but it' late and i have a feild trip tomorrow WOOOOO :)