My Life Would Suck Without You

A/N: 800+ views on this fanfic... I'm literally having a heart attack because that's amazing :) Anyway Happy New Year!!!! Hope 2015 will be a good year :) Anyway, Chapter 12!!!

Disclaimer: Harry Potter belongs to J.K. Rowling & Warner Bros, not me, thank you.

Hermione loved muggle weddings.  She had been to plenty and always imagined her own wedding.  Maybe somewhere tropical, maybe in a sentimental location.  She would be more excited if it didn't mean giving her toddler Ansel up.  Ansel was around 4-5 and looked exactly like his father.  Except for Hermione's lush brown eyes and the ablitlity to solve problems quickly.  Today they ALL were giving their babies up

oOo

Draco wanted to propose to Hermione soon.  It was November 28th, and the proposals had to be done before January 31st.  After the proposal, the couples had to plan when, where and who would be at their wedding.  He wanted to propose somewhere tropical and spend the weekend there.  My plan is Draco thought I'll propose to Hermione in Rio De Janerio, Brazil... Get married in Paris and then honeymoon back at Brazil.  Yes im a genius.  He thought.  All the other guys were planning were they were taking their " wife ".  Harry was going to California, USA with Ginny, Ron was going to Africa with Cho, and he knew Blaise was going to Germany with Luna for his proposal.  All the couples were, well, couples.  No one fought, and no one minded if that's who they were ACTUALLY marrying but no one knew if that WAS the case. 

oOo

The students all gathered in the Great Hall.  Their children with them - preparring to give them up.  Dumbledore rambled on about being wonderful parents and education.  Dumbledore said a spell, and frowned.

" Well it seems that... " Dumbledore shook his head " Your children are... permanant"

Draco and Hermione stared at each other, eyes widened.  The children who were 5 looked around confused.  Suddenly, all the wide eyes and open mouths turned into smiles and happy tears as they picked up their children and swund them around.  The parents weren't upset... but happy and filled with pride as they talked with other parents

" Silence!" Yelled Dumbledore.  Everyone sat down. " It seems as if the spell for the children cannot wear off.  So you can keep your children or, put them up for adoption.  Professor Mcgonagall will set up a daycare for ALL toddlers so you parents have time to propose"

No one wanted thier own kid put up for adoption

oOo

Draco and Hermione dropped Ansel off at the daycare.  Draco told Hermione he was taking her somwhere special. It was pretty obvious he was going to propose to her but still.  After the plane landed in Rio De Janerio, Brazil, Draco brought Hermione to a beach with exotic trees and birds.  It was around 10 pm and Draco went on one knee.

" Hermione... " Draco started looking into her eyes that were filling with tears.  He had no doubt she was going to say yes.  It was a good chance every girl in the school would accept their proposal.  " Since first year I didn't like you but I admired your intelligence.  By third, when you punched me " Hermione smiled " I knew I liked you... alot. But were in seventh years now and that's all behind us and were not rivals and I would be honored if you would be my wife... Hermione Jean Granger will you marry me?"

" Oh Draco... I don't think i can"