Finally

" Where's Ansel?" she asked, startled.  Draco rubbed her forehead

" Don't worry " he shushed her " Ansel is with Ginny and Harry, you need to relax you've been out for 8 hours"

" What happened?"

" Well, apparently a nurse from Saint Mungo's told you that Weas- that ron was in a coma, and the shock plus the stress building up just made you pass out." he explained.  Hermione layed back down, blinking tears away.  This whole baby thing started as just a Hogwarts project, and look at it now. 

" Were supposed to attend Hogwarts tomorrow night hermione.  Get some rest."

Hermione sighed and turned around and let sleep take her once more.

OoO

Hermione sat at the Great Hall.  It was her last year at Hogwarts.  It was a bitter sweet feeling to be exact.  Dumbledore gave the sudents a talk about how theyv'e been commited to schoolwork and how well they've done. 

" This baby project is over " Dumbledore began " You can keep your toddlers, or you can put them up for adoption if your not ready to continue with that responsibility.  You can divorse your partner if you want to find someone else." Some students gave their toddlers up for adoption, some Slytherins and some Hufflepuff's, and the toddlers disapeared into the muggle world.  A few more students signed up to get divorced from their selected partners because they didn't fall in love with them, and wanted to choose for themselves."

Eventually, all the students packed their things and got onto the Hogwarts Express, they would now all begin their new life as parents, or a wife or husband.  Hermione sat next to Ansel.  According to Dumbledore, the toddlers would now age regularly, turning a year older every 365 days; just like normal children would.  Ansel was 5 now, and they were living in Paris now.  Hermione loved Paris, and Draco had agreed.  Draco had bought them a house and the furniture was already in it.  She had seen it and it had been beautiful. 

Draco stepped into the compartment.
"Hermione, I can't do this anymore" Draco said.

" What do you mean?"

" I have to leave you. You can have the house in Paris.  Take Ansel with you.  I love you Hermione but i just can't"

And with that, Draco left Hermione and Ansel.

Hermione felt the tear welling up. What was the reason for this?  She would put this aside, find someone new to help her raise Ansel, and live her life

A/N: Short chapter i know! Sorry