Young and Beautiful

A/N: wow two months since I've last updated. My computer broke, so I'm writing on my phone. I've also been taking a billion finals.

Ansel ran out of the house, into the streets. He wasn't sure where he was going but after what he just witnessed with his mother and Martin, he sure as hell wasn't going to sit and let it just happen.

He liked Draco better than Martin. Everything seemed more natural with draco. With Martin... It was different.

He saw Martin walking down the street at a fast pace

"oi! what's your problem? " Ansel yelled at him.

Martin turned around and laughed " I don't think you GET it. I've been using your mum for almost everything. I've tried preventing Draco from staying with you including hexing him into thinking he didn't want to be with hermione anymore "

"that's why he left us?" Ansel shouted

Martin let out a laugh. It did feel good to be bad.

"even though I'm a squib I have my sources. Someone hexed him into thinking he didn't want to be committed to your family, and when hermione and you left, it was to late. "

But Martin didn't stop there

" I watched your father shut down. He lost everything. He lost contact. He didn't know where you were and it destroyed him. He thought he was the problem. "

Ansel couldn't stop twitching. Soon everything was black. any ache or pain or sadness or guilt was completely flushed out ( any one get that reference about ache or pain?) he let himself drop, and everything was gone.

A/N: who gets that reference? Hopefully someone recognizes that quote!!! I'll be updating again this week since school is over in 1 and 1/2 days!