Regret and Sorrow

A/N: Almost 6k views thank you so much ! This fanfic is coming to an end which I really really don't want ! But I think I'll try to keep it going for as long as I can :)

Hermione rushed back into her apartment and slammed the door shut.

On the couch was Draco, with his arms crossed and his legs stretched out on the coffee table in front of him.

" where's... Ansel...." She asked, out of breath. She had ran all the way to the apartment.

" hog warts " Draco said dryly.

" look, Hermione. I though I meant something to you. We've been through so much, yet you choose to get pregnant with Martin?! And out of the blue " he shook his head " you don't have to worry because I did the same last night "

Hermione stood there, shocked. She was pregnant with Martin's child. If she hadn't agreed, she would have never seen Draco or Ansel again.

But it killed her on the inside knowing Draco jumped to conclusions and went and screwed another girl.

But who.....?

" Draco " she started, with her eyes welling up with tears. " I had to conceive. If I didn't I couldn't see you or our son ! That's the bargain Martin made, and you know what ? I took it. I don't want a child with Martin. I want a life with YOU. But it makes kills me, that you would think I'd become pregnant with Martin's child for no apparent reason. "

Draco ran his hand through his hair. What had he done?

" and " she began, suddenly getting a bit more furious, then sad

" you had the audacity to go and screw a girl, just because I told you I was pregnant and didn't even give you a full explanation yet. Okay, spit it out. Who'd you screw ?"

Draco's face turned white and he looked down at his hands.

" Draco. Who.did.you.screw?" She asked through clenched teeth.

He looked at her sympathetically.

          " Ginny weasley "

And Hermione took off to  Ginny and Harry's house

A/N: kinda short chapter, but the next one is gonna be better.