The Positive Side

Hermione looked down, afraid it might have been positive, that she WAS infact pregnant with Ron's bloody child.  It came out negative.  She breathed a sigh of relief, i mean if it was positive what would she tell Draco?

" Hermione!" Draco called down from their common room.  She pulled up her skirt and hurried downstairs.

" Yes?" She asked.

" look i know what happened with you and Ron was an accident and it wasn't your fault.  That bastard, he should know better" He shook his head " Anyway, now we have to find out the gender, ready?"

Hermione nodded, they added both hairs into a potion and the potion turned a champagne color.  Hermione lifted the vial up to her mouth and drank.  It didn't taste as bad as polyjuice potion but not technically good.  She swallowed.  Suddenly she felt a stir in her stomach as a blue star appeared above her, then vanished. 

" IT'S A BOY!" She squealed, rushing into Draco's arms and then kissing him straight on the lips.  His hands ran through her hair as he smiled against the kiss.  This was an unfamiliar feeling to him... Joy?

" A name? Hmmm how about Ignis Probat Malfoy?" He asked.

" IGNIS PROBAT?" Hermione laughed.  Of course she knew what it meant in latin, Fire Proof.  Good meaning, but not such a good name.

Hermione smiled " I like Ansel Augustus Malfoy" ( tfios refrence anybody? :) )

" that's fine to me" Draco said.

Suddenly, an owl flew in and landed on the sofa, it read.

Dear Mr and Mrs Malfoy,

Yes that's right, you will be called this for the remaining of this project.  After your babies are born and developed more, we will put the sorting hat on them, and see what house they would be if they actually were real.  Yes, they look and act real but it's certainly just a project, i hope you understand.

Best Wishes,

Mcgonnagall

Hermione smiled. She looked at the clock 10:39. 

" it's getting late Draco..." She sighed

" I will be up soon" He said.  Hermione hurried up stairs into his room and put on her pajama shorts and tank top.  She covered herself, waiting for Draco so that she could sleep.  He came in and laid next to her.  She sighed, he was better than Ron in so many ways.  Yes, she still loved Ginny and Ron's family, she was always welcomed there but the whole Lavender and cheating thing was way to much for her to bear.  He snuggled close to her, sniffing her hair.  French Vanilla She turned around and kissed him.  It wasn't Ron's aggressive and slobbery kisses, but Draco's moist, slow, and passionate.  She leaned in, closing her eyes.

" I love you Draco Malfoy."

" I love you to Hermione Granger"

And together they entered their dreams.

...

She awoke with a start, her heart racing.  Her stomach had nearly grown 4 inches out, her boobs ached and she felt as if she might throw up.  She raced toward the bathroom and vomited into the sink.

" HERMIONE? What's wrong?" called draco as he sat up.

She walked out the door with a half grin on her face.  As Draco saw the bump, he smiled even bigger.

A/N: Well I hope when i upload this it IS long if your reading it on a hand held device.  When i finish writing this i have such a good idea for another Romione/Dramione but sort of more intense and Dramatic.  Please vote for this fanfiction and maybe tell people about it? I love seeing when people add it to their reading lists :) Tysm ~