Crazy In Love

A/N: OMG over 1K views that's beyond insane! Trust me I will be updating again this week i'm SO sorry fpr the wait and yes i'm using song names for chapter titles.  Who knows this song by Beyonce? :)

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, any part of it.  It belongs to the wonderful J.K Rowling & Warner Bros.  Thank you

Draco's eyes were filled with confusion.  Had he not poured his heart and soul into everything he just said? He WAS a Slytherin after all.

" I'm just kidding Draco!" Hermione screamed as she pushed him over, squishing him with a hug and kissing him straight on the lips. 

" Now it's off to Paris, France for the wedding " Draco announced as he stood up, brushing sand off of him.  " Who do you plan to be the bridesmaids?"

" Hmm well Ginny of course and Luna and maybe one of the Patil twins?"

Draco's eyes bugged out when he heard " Patil Twins " but soon smiled.  It felt so good to smile.  He kissed her again and laughed.  " I don't know about THOSE twins but I might take Blaise and Harry"

Hermione was surprised and grateful that Draco wanted Harry to be the bestman ( or grooms men idk can someone help me? lol ).  He was changing. 

" I have to invite Ron." Hermione sighed.  Draco raised an eyebrow. " I love the Weasley family, they're like a second family and it would be rude not to.  He's gotton over this i suspect.  " Draco nodded.

OoO

Draco and Hermione had flown over to Paris, planned the wedding and invited the guests.  It was a day before the wedding and Hermione needed a gown.

Hermione and Ginny entered the boutique, gasping as wedding gowns and regular gowns surronded them.  Extrememly elegant, pricey to. 

" What about this one?" Ginny asked holding up a sleek, long creamy colored dress with a vail.. Hermione wrinkled her nose and shook her head.  This went on for about 40 minutes until Hermione got up and looked on a rack.  " Gin, i think this is the one" she called as she rushed over to the fitting rooms to try it on.  It was georgous.  It was a cream color and sleeveless.  The top part almost looked like a heart.  Around her waist was an elegant diamond belt, and the dress fell in showers of fabric around her.  There was no veil, a crown sort of.  Hermione's wavy hair fell around her face.

" This is the one Gin "

OoO

The music started playing, the bridesmaids stood, Draco was turned around and next to him were the groomsmen ( idk ).  Hermione had Harry walking her down the aisle.  Many people already had their weddings, including Harry and Ginny and Ron and Cho but Hermione loved hers the most.  There she was, next to Draco.  Everyone was there, even Draco's parents except Hermione's parents.  " DO you Hermione Jean Granger take Draco Malfoy to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

" I do "

" And Drac-"

" I do" Draco smiled.  The priest sighed " You may now kiss the bride"  And so they did.  Everyone clapped except Ron who sulked in a booth, rolling his eyes. It was time for their honeymoon.

OoO

Once they got back to Brazil, the " Malfoy's" wanted some alone time.  But little did they know in a few hours they would be getting a call from Ron...

Q: If i make another Dramione fanfic will you read it???