Do You Remember

A/N: I know I always say this but after having 150 notifications i will be updating a lot more.

" Draco did you hear the door close ?" Hermione asked

Draco shook his head
" no, but you really should sit for a while. We can't have you going around injured, now can we? " He chuckled

Hermione started to sit up, and winced in pain. Something was off. Way off.

" ANSEL " Hermione yelled. She could have sworn he was in his room a few minutes ago.

" Hermione, calm down. He's probably doing something right now or didn't hear you. I'll check in on him just wait " he reassured her. She nodded and put her head into her hands.

She could hear Draco walk down the hall and call Ansel. Rapid footsteps followed.

" he's not here. He's not HERE " he yelled.
Draco gathered his coat and keys and helped Hermione walk to the door. Wherever Ansel was, they would find him for sure.

They ran down the stairs that were outside of her apartment and frantically looked around. A few yards away was Martin's car driving away. But with no sign of Ansel in it.

OoO

" let me go ! " Ansel yelled as his ankles and wrists were tied with duck tape. He was laying down in the backseat while Martin placed some tape over his mouth.

Ansel's screams were muffled and his blonde hair was a mess. He turned his head and he saw his mother and father looking around the neighborhood. He tried banging his fists against the window but Martin stopped him.

" if you want to see them again I advise you to keep quiet " he growled

Ansel wondered where he was being taken, but couldn't face never seeing his parents again so he remained motionless.

OoO

" Draco what if we never see him again? " Hermione cried as she hugged him.

" Hermione we don't know what happened. He could have ran away or been taken or walked to one of his friends house's " Draco said as he rubbed her head

" I know it's not that, Draco " she whispered back " I wouldn't doubt the idea that Martin took him. Ever since you came here tonight for dinner he acted so weird " she sighed " maybe he was intimidated or felt threatened".

" we have to find him. He's OUR child. Remember our days at hogwarts? I remember the Yule Ball clearly. I was pissed you went with Krum " Draco laughed

" really?" Hermione looked up. She never knew when he started liking her or anything of the sort.

They stood in each other's arms for a while before getting in Draco's car and following Martin.

OoO

Ansel managed to get the tape off his mouth

" my parents will find me you bastard. They love me. Both of them".

Martin laughed " they may love you but you were a mistake. You weren't supposed to happen. They didn't even want you. "

Ansel looked forward " what are you talking about?! " he shouted a bit angrily which cause Martin to jump.

" just what I said. However I won't go into detail. If you see your parents again you can ask them. But that's a big IF " Martin laughed

Soon they were by the shrieking shack. It was still abandoned, but Ansel had never heard or seen the shrieking shack so he had no idea where he was.

Martin chained him to one of the beds in the rooms and waited.

About an hour later, Hermione and Draco had found Ansel and went to untie him.

" not so fast " Martin said

Hermione and Draco both turned their heads and took out their wands.

" you can have Ansel back. Yes you can I know you're surprised. But on one condition. Hermione you must live with me. We'll move somewhere pleasant where no one can find us. Have our own children and live a happy life. If you disagree to that I'm afraid you'll never see Ansel or Draco again and you'll spend the rest of your life in guilt " he smirked.

" I'll live with you Martin " she said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

Before they left Hermione leaned in close to Draco

" you thought wrong Malfoy. Id love to live a life with Martin. Have fun with your son, you bastard"