Gone

A/N: So many people have been telling me to update it's crazy! I also know many of you wonder what's going to happen with Draco, Martin, and Hermione. I also have AIR and FSA tests this week, which are the big tests at the end of the school year so yeah, I am kind of stressed.

Draco smirked. He sensed right off the bat that Martin didn't like him, after all not many people did. But not many people used the unforgivable curse on him. Ansel looked shocked, he had heard of the spell and what it did, but he had never witnessed someone using the curse. Hermione got up, excused Ansel and dragged Martin to their bedroom.
" What's going on with you?" she whispered angrily.

" What? It's not like the curse worked!" he screamed back, loosening his tie and running a hand through his hair.

" It could have if you weren't a stupid squib!" she shouted back. She knew Martin hated being classified as a squib.

" YOUR DEFENDING THE ENEMY?!"

" Martin, I invited him over for dinner, and you were alright with that. As soon as Ansel got along with him you literally tried to kill him!"

Martin gritted his teeth and gathered his things.

" Goodbye Mudblood" he whispered as he opened the door. Before he walked out he grabbed her wrist and twisted it as he spoke to her

" I would watch your back now" he said, and then pushed her back. Hermione hit a nightstand with a sharp edge, and cut her back. Martin stormed out of the house as Hermione limped to the living room, wincing with pain,

" Hermione! What's wrong?" Draco asked as he inspected her. Ansel also came out and watched Draco care for Hermione. Draco muttered some healing spells, and the cut was gone, only to leave a faint scar.

" Martin won't be coming back" she muttered as she shook her head. Ansel went back into his room, grabbed his new wand and waited. Draco lead Hermione to her room.

" I should probably get going-"

" No" Hermione said. " Please stay just for tonight"

He nodded, and with a swish of his wand the whole room turned identical to their dormitory at Hogwarts.

They heard the door open, and then close. Ansel was gone.

A/N; I don't own Harry Potter and i'll update this week, not that exciting but still a good chapter :)
I also don't really like this update it's different lol.