ℍ𝕀𝕊 𝕋𝕆𝕌ℂℍ...

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

I felt his short studded beard against my chin. He then looked at me and went back out. I looked beside me at what he was getting and he just got his gun. I quickly realized that my knives were in my bag so I reached for my bag and went inside with him.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

As we reached the receptionist to check-in, the receptionist referred to her as "Mrs. Haven". She paused whatever she was doing beside me and looked at me. Mrs. Haven... I like the sound of that, I said in my mind. She looked at me and was about to correct the receptionist but I quickly grabbed her hand and heard her breath hitch. I replied with a yes to the receptionist and walked to our hotel room. Why didn't you correct her? Irene said out of a sudden. Are you really that dumb? I replied. She looks so dumbfounded... She's so cute. Us being a married couple is our disguise for this mission. Ohhhhh came out of her mouth.

When we reached our hotel room, the first thing I did was inspect everything for bugs or cameras. Luckily, there wasn't any. As I went back to the main room, I noticed Irene just standing there not moving. What's wrong? I asked. Theirs only one... I turned to where she was looking at, bed she finished her sentence. Is that a problem? I said. I know exactly what the problem is. We have to sleep together on the same bed unless one of us wants to wake up with a backache. No... She said. We then went on and settled down in the room. Your rich, why didn't you book a bigger room? She said. Why would I waste my money on a minor detail? I said as she just looked at me. I stared back admiring every inch of her face. Beautiful... I said under my breath. What? Irene said. Nothing as I went back and told her I'm going to take a shower.

IRENE P.O.V

I heard him say something under his breath, wanting to know what he said while looking at me so carefully, what? I said. He replied with nothing... As he went into the shower I took my dress out and weapons that I am going to wear tonight. The sound of the shower faded away as I heard the door open. I looked in the direction of the washroom seeing the most gorgeous man stepping out with only a towel covering his bottom half. I quickly turned away from where he was standing. My body suddenly starting burning up and my heartbeat rocketed. Is the most feared assassin shy? He said while I know he had that smirk on his face. I turned around in an instant glaring in his eyes until my eyes quickly got distracted, no... I said while my voice started fading away.

He had some tattoos on his body but didn't cover everything. One caught my attention, "show no fear" as I mindlessly started walking in his direction and touched it. As it was written on his rib cage. The moment he held my hand, I snapped out of my mind. I quickly pulled back and ran to the washroom. Why did I do that?! What's wrong with me? As I reminisced back to when I felt his warm body and hand. It made me hot, burning me inside while thinking about what happened moments ago. I quickly got into the shower and turned on ice-cold water to cool my body down. As I felt the drops of cold water dripping down my body I turned the shower off after 15 minutes. As I walked to the sink with my towel on, shit! I quickly realized that I didn't bring any of my clothes when I rushed into the washroom.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

As I was buttoning my shirt, I heard the washroom door creak open a little. As I looked in that direction, I saw Irene half naked with only a towel covering her body. She only peeked out and asked me to bring her the dress and undergarments on the bed. I chuckled recalling how she escaped to the washroom. I picked up the skin-tight black dress that I picked out for her and a black lace bra set. A sudden sinful vision came into my mind while I was giving her clothes to her. I imagined her wearing that black lace bra set. I shook my head and went back to the bed. The door once opened again a few minutes later as she comes out coming towards me. Can you zip up the dress for me?

She turned around facing her back towards me. As I was grabbing the zipper, my hands touched her bare skin her breath hitched. So soft... I thought while zipping it up. She went to the mirror and started doing her makeup. Then she grabbed her thigh holster but she realized that she couldn't put it on because she couldn't bend down all the way to strap it to her upper thigh. She looked at me and I already knew she needed my help. She came towards me and held the thigh holster in front of me. She sat down on the bed, but I needed her to be higher. I bent down and gripped her waist and pulled her close to me. In an instant, she wrapped her arms around my neck and her long legs around my waist. As I was bringing her to the washroom counter, I didn't take my eyes off her beautiful eyes as neither did she. I placed her on the counter and took the thigh holster from her. As I slipped my hand under the dress to the leg she wanted it to be strapped on, she flinched.

IRENE P.O.V

I couldn't reach my zipper no matter how much I tried, the maids helped me last time putting it on me. The only choice I had was to ask that monster, as I opened the door. I saw him buttoning his shirt up, I saw his toned broad shoulders and chest. He looked up at me when I started walking towards him. Can you zip up the dress for me? I asked as I turned around as I faced my back towards him. I felt him grab the zipper until I felt his hand touch my bare skin. My breath hitched at the touch of him. When he finished I went to the mirror and did my makeup quickly. As I grabbed my thigh holster for my knives and gun. I bent down but the dress didn't let me strap it around the leg that was hidden behind the dress.

I looked up at Sebastian but he was already looking at me, he knew already that I needed help so I went towards him and held my holster up and I sat down. He bent a little and quickly gripped my waist and pulled my body towards him. He was taller than me so my stupid instincts wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He didn't look away from my eyes while he walked to the washroom counter with such ease like I barely weigh anything. Our faces were so close that we could kiss right now. He placed me on the high washroom counter and grabbed the holster from my hands. I guessed he needed more height to help me rather than the low bed. I snapped out of my thought and my breath hitched when I felt his big, strong hands coming up my leg. I felt shivers down my spine when I felt his hands on my inner thigh so close to my girl part. He strapped it on successfully and let go of my leg as I immediately afterwards started craving his touch more. He gripped my waist and put me down on the floor and grabbed a simple necklace that had a ruby on it. As he turned me around and puts the necklace on me. I felt his warm breath on my neck that once again sent shivers down my spine and felt like my legs are going to give up on me.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

As I grabbed the necklace that I made for her with a ruby not too big but not too small that no one can see it. I turned her around and moved her hair out of the way as I took a deep breath and inhaled her scent. Her scent calms me down, I forget about everything like what happened earlier today in front of William's office. The moment I felt her struggling to get free I immediately pulled her closer to inhale it again. I snapped out my thoughts recalling back to this morning as I felt her looking at me through the mirror. I looked up at her and we stared into each other's eyes until someone knocked on the door. I then turned around to check who it was first by looking through the whole. It was only the hotel staff. I quickly looked at Irene who was already by the bed waiting to see who it was. I signalled her to hide her weapons that were openly on the dresser and nightstands. She quickly grabs them and stuffs them into her bags and kicked them under the bed. When I made sure there weren't any more weapons out I opened the door.

Mr. Haven, I am here to remind you that the party will start in 15 minutes as I checked my watch. I replied with a thank you and closed the door. She let out a sigh and looked at me to check I was ready. She then grabbed some weapons and raised her dress and put them in her holster. I once again laid my eyes on such spotless skin. I cleared me through as I opened the door after I check myself thoroughly. We walked out of the hotel making sure it was locked and went to the venue which luckily wasn't far away from our room. While we walked, I made sure my security team was ready on stand by. I looked back at her and grabbed her hand as we started getting closer to the venue. We are a married couple right now so we have to act the part. She also realized that it was part of the cover so she grabbed my hand tighter.

- 2 ᴅᴀʏꜱ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴏᴡ ɪ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴɢᴇꜱᴛ ᴄʜᴘᴀᴛᴇʀꜱ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ! ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!

Your author, STUFFUtea.