My Lambo?!

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣

As we looked through the boutique for almost 2 hours, I found the perfect dress. A soft blue dress with a bit of glimmer, the fabric is cinched in the perfect places. (dress in the title picture).

"That's the one!" Both Clary and Destine exclaimed.

I looked at myself in the mirror as the dress hugs my hourglass body. Perfect.

--------

IRENE P.O.V

"You look beautiful," Destine says as I look at myself in the mirror.

Today is the day of the engagement party and when everyone will know of our relationship.

Nervous? Not so much.

Excited? No, just cautious.

Happy? Probably.

It's no secret that I like Sebastian. I'm physically attracted to him and I know I want to spend my life with him. I know what people think... How do you know that you want to spend the rest! Of your life with him from such a short time? A little bit quick don't you think?

Well for me, no. I have met so many men in my life, know types of men and only a few actually respect women. Sebastian does respect women as he should, I expect that from a man that's going to be my man.

Fuck. He accedes to those high expectations I set for myself for a husband I want. I don't quite love him, just like for now.

"Ok, chop-chop we're running late"

We rushed into my precious Lambo while Sebastian is already there at the venue.

For some reason, I have a bad feeling today. After 30 minutes of Destine scolding her husband over the phone later, we finally reached the venue.

We didn't have enough time to get everything ready so we decided the engagement venue will be at one of the available buildings that Sebastian designed. It's quite nice and open, enough for 200 participants, there are around 40 tables, even more, standing tables and many, many chairs.

As we exit the car, I smoothed out my dress and began making my way towards the sliding doors. As I made my way there, I see Damon waiting at the doors for us.

"My lady," He says as he bows down and gives me his hand. We linked arms as we made our way inside this majestic building.

"Here's a knife just in case something happens. We all made a deal for no violence but we can't be so sure"

I grab the knife from Damon's hand and placed it into the thin-thigh holster behind my thigh. He lets go of my arm when we enter the audience view.

I examine the room looking for a certain golden-eyed fiancé to find him making his way towards he without breaking eye contact.

"You look absolutely ravishing, love," Sebastian says while he gives me a peck on my cheek and snakes an arm around my waist.

"You look handsome as ever," I say as I snuggle into his chest by his side.

He's wearing a full light gray suit with a white dress shirt and the same gray tie. His suit pocket is decorated with the same soft blue colour handkerchief as my dress and a very small white flower.

As we made our way through the crowd I familiarized myself with more of Sebastian's clients and met some familiar clients too. The Italian Don is also here with his wife, they're both around our age and had an arranged marriage too.