Disappeared

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣
"How did it go?" Irene says sitting on the roof of my car and on her phone. How did she get their?

"With Mom and Dad?" I say grinning as she snaps her neck towards me.

"Oh so it went well..." She says also slowly grinning as she jumps off the car and comes into my arms. I give her a peck on her cheek and she giggles like a child. "Should we go home?"

"Please!" She says as we get inside the car.

Sebastian P.O.V

Fuck... I can't breath.

Frustrated, I open the double doors to the grand meeting room.

"WHERE IS MY WIFE?!" I yell pacing back and forth. "You need to calm down, son." I hear my father say.

"HOW CAN I STAY CALM WHEN MY WIFE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND?!" I shrug his hand of my shoulder.

It's been 2 hours, 54 minutes and 38 seconds since the last time I saw my beautiful Irene.

Flashback

"Sebastian, I'm heading out to the office. I just need to pick up some files." Irene says as she pops her head through my office doors.

"Yeah, no problem. Thank for letting me know." I say giving her a smile. The workload of my company is decreasing very quickly but we need a proper system. Our system was going well until I had no choice but to open new departments that will work on the little details of the projects we have. I need to buy a new office building and also a house for myself. Architecture has it's perks sometimes. Even though I'm an architect already, I've still been learning. I've realized our current buildings has some errors in it's design. My company is also growing so I need more space.

I look up expecting to see Irene but she left already, leaving the door open in the process. Sighing, I get up and close the door while reminding myself to tell Irene later to close the doors before leaving. She has this habit.

For the next while, I've been trying to find a new building to buy but none have the space I need. "I guess I have to design one then."

This is going to cost a fortune and a lot of time. But if I hire enough workers and pay them extra to work overnight by taking shifts between each other. I can build it around in 8 months to a year which is not bad at all but has more risks of causing mistakes. Sighing again, I turn off my iPad and place my Apple Pencil at the side of it, making sure it's charging.

I was about to grab my water but I haven't seen Irene for about -checking my watch- 2 hours. She always makes sure that I know about existence every hour and I mean it.

Every. Single. Hour.

I sometimes wonder if she has a timer on or something.

Getting up, I head towards my office door to ask one of my people if they've seen her.

"Hey Omar, have you seen my wife?" I ask the first person I see.

"BossLady? No I haven't seen her for a while now."

"Ok, thanks man" I give him a quick pat on the back before looking for someone else.

I've asked about 3 people already and they all haven't seen her. I guess I have to go to her now. My sister.

"Have you seen Irene anywhere?" I ask my sister once I see her with Leo.

"No. Why?" She questions me with a curious look.

"She's been gone for over two hours and you know she doesn't disappear like that. Well at least for us." I mumble to my sister as I grab my phone out and ring her.

She didn't pick up.

I try again.

No answer.

I try another few times even leaving a voice and text message. "Something is wrong Destine" I say turning towards her.

End of Flashback

"He didn't curse once" I hear my closest friend say to Rain but I ignore it. What's important right now is to find my beautiful wife because if I don't see her soon, I swear to god I'm going to pass out.

"Brother, you need to slow down your breathing." I hear my sister say as she makes her way beside me.

"Here, take Leo and go to your room. I'll let you know if we get a lead." Handing over Leo, I hold him tight but not too tight that it's uncomfortable for him and walk to Irene's previous room. I hear my nephew make strange sounds in my arms as he touches my medium stubble that made its way on my chin. I bring my face to his cheek and he giggles probably because my stubble tickles him.

I sit on the bed and look around. Memories come barging in my mind of when us three were here.

When all three of us were here.

My Irene isn't here. My wife, my gefallener Engel...

My beautiful love.

I was planning to confess to her today but god had different plans.

"Oh my god" I breath out hardly. I feel like someone is twisting my guts and have a long and everlasting barbed wire around my throat. Waiting to pierce through me.

Don't cry.

I can't cry.

I don't wanna cry.

Out of reflex, my left eye closes as something soft hits it. I look down to see that Leo kissed my eye.

Now I want to bawl my eyes out. Why is he so cute?

Getting his message, I stand up. I put him down on the carpet and head towards the washroom sink. I wash my face making sure it isn't puffy. Looking at my self in the mirror, I imagine Irene doing her skincare beside me, rushing around finding her rubber band and hugging me from behind. I need to man up!

Grabbing the coat I took off before washing my face, I grab Leo and head towards the main meeting room.

I swear to god I'm trying to update but I'm kind of in a writers block where I basically don't know what to write. I want to end this story so bad! But not without a plot. Anyways, let the real story... Begin?