ℍ𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤...

"ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴡᴇʟʟ... ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ." Said the mysterious man.

IRENE P.O.V

       That husky voice gave me chills running down my spine. Just by looking at the shadow caused by the moon's glimmer, you can notice that his body is well built. "Damn you Clarrisa," I said in my mind. Didn't she check the upper floors? Now I have to deal with this shit but... Why is my heart beating so fast? Am I getting... Nervous?

Hell! When was the last time I felt this way?

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

        I finally got out of the crowded place and found a place to sit and admire the moon in peace and quiet with rich, red wine. After 15 minutes of sitting here, I started hearing some rustling sounds until... She appeared. Just by looking at her silhouette, she draws me in. Her hourglass body, skin-tight dress and that smell... Wait! What's wrong with me? I've never found a woman attractive and I'm pretty sure I'm not gay but I found this woman attractive just looking and her silhouette and still haven't even seen her face yet. Finally, something came out of my mouth. "Well, well, well.... Look what we have here" The moment I said that I saw her body flinch. It seems like she didn't expect anyone to be up here. What is she here for?

IRENE P.O.V

        I had to turn around, I know I have to turn around but I can't. My body can't move and it will ruin the mission but the curiosity I have is just too much that I turned around. The moment I turned around I see this man with these eyes I can't help but look at them. His face is just... Perfect.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

When she turned around, I just froze. My world is frozen, I can't move no matter how much I try to do so. Her eyes resembling the oceans and the dress she's wearing, any man can just get lost in their thoughts. The moment I saw her lips moving, I finally regained consciousness.

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

        "Who are you? She said. "I would like to ask the same thing". She paused. "No one you need to know," she added. "Well then... Why aren't you with the rest of the crowed 3 stories down, huh?" I asked. "I would like to ask the same thing" she said while she smirked. "This conversation is not going to stop, is it?" "Probably..." She replied.

IRENE P.O.V

At that moment I realized that I have to escape now. "I have to go now" I said while I was about to go until- "You want to escape? I see..." "What were you doing climbing up here through the balcony?"

SEBASTIAN P.O.V

"I don't have to justify my actions to a stranger "And she left right after saying that. I guess it's time for me to go too, I'm pretty sure Damon is going crazy right now.

IRENE P.O.V
Oh my god! That was close said, Irene. I saw Clarrisa and started walking towards her while she flirts with a boy. His voice just keeps on repeating in my head over and over again and I almost crashed into a waiter. I can't wait to tell her what just happened and when I reached her and told her "let's go". Someone else said the same thing to the boy next to Clarrisa. At this point, I can recognize that voice anywhere. It's him, the man from the balcony. When I turned my head to face him, he was already looking at me. Time slowed down when I looked into his eyes that felt like he was looking into my soul. Clarrisa tapped me on the shoulder to tell me let's go now. I blinked a few times to come back to reality as well as him. We all went to the entrance and were getting into our cars, but I turned around one more time to get a good look at him.

We made eye contact for a mere half a second but felt like it lasted so much more longer. But then when he turned around again, a woman kissed his cheek and said...

🄳🄸🄳 🅈🄾🅄 🄻🄸🄺🄴 🄸🅃 🄼🅈 🄱🄴🄻🄾🅅🄴🄳 🄵🄸🄰🄽🄲🄴🄴?

- 𝙿𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝.

Your author, STUFFUtea.