Forgetful

R⃣ E⃣ C⃣ A⃣ P⃣
Just imagine a mafia leader dying from choking on a lip mask.

Now that right there is a masterpiece of journalism. He inhales very deeply after he spits the mask out. Sebastian finally relaxes, "why did the mask taste good?" What the fudging chicken ball did he say?

Morning... & Sebastian P.O.V
I'm done. I can't believe she just realized this...

Flashback to the wedding in Irene P.O.V...

"It won't, we insured everything. To security to making sure that every group that has been invited made a contract. We also made sure there aren't any loopholes"

That voice... It's familiar.

I turn around towards the door.

"Papa..."

A tear falls from my eye, thank god they didn't do my makeup yet.

"Long time no see, mein Licht (My Light)"

Hold the fuck up! I'm getting married and the father who I thought was dead shows up after more than 15 years?!

"I will explain everything later with your mother but first, I want to bring my only daughter down the aisle."

My father looks like he hadn't aged after 30. He does have some gray hair secretly seeping out which is the only evidence of his over 50 years old of age.

Wait, what about mom? As if on cue, she comes through the door with a dark emerald velvet dress flowing down to the ground, a square-cut collar that exposes her collarbone and a bit of her cleavage. Her black hair is set into waves that her gold flower hair pins hold in place.

She then kisses papa- Hold the freaking fried chicken up! A KISS!

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Language," Both parents say.

"Sorry" I mumble. Adjusting the last hold flower hairpins on my head, my dad takes my hand. My hair is styled into long waves like my mother where my front hair is tied to the back with only 2 loose strands on each side.

End Flashback and back to Sebastian P.O.V.....

Yup! She just realized that the father she thought was dead is alive. The way she even remembered was even worse *cue the head smack*.

Begin the remembering flashback in Sebastian P.O.V....

I'm currently just chilling on the bed while just scrolling through insta when she suddenly just barged out of the washroom only with a towel and a very wet body she didn't bother trying.

"OH MY GAWD!" She over exaggerates as she runs both hands down her face. "I HAVE A DAD!!! HE CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD AND I FORGOT!" She starts smacking and scolding herself over and over again.

Oh, I forgot that happened.

"And you just remembered?" I say as I walk over to her.

"Well DUH!!" She yells.

End Flashback...

And now she is currently pacing back and forth in the kitchen wondering if she should call her mom after a week of our marriage.

"I'm going to call her" She declares as she stops pacing.

"You should," I tell as I'm still on my phone answering emails.

"But it's embarrassing!" She exclaims as she slides down the wall.

"It is" still looking at my phone.

"Can you stop looking at your phone and help me?" She says as she crouches down and hides her face between her arms.

I sigh and get up after answering the last email. Grabbing her biceps, I lift her and wrap her arms around my neck while she wraps her legs around my waist. She snuggles in my neck while I walk towards the children's playroom (daycare area for the kids of my members). Sitting down on a bean bag, I make her look at me. "We should go to your mom's house" she shakes her head.

"I don't even know where she lives because the last time she was in the UK" Irene groans like a woman who's gone mad. "I wanna cry," she says when she snuggles into my chest. "Then cry" because crying really does help when you want to clear out your mind. I then hear sniffles. She's actually crying? Fuck... Ok, I got this.